Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016: The Karnataka High Court, the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka is located in Bangalore. The capital city of Karnataka has published a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). There are about 124 unoccupied positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who have completed Degree in Law from a recognized university are eligible to apply online before 01 March 2016. More detail about this post is described below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details Of Job:
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- No of Post: 124
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-44770/-
- Academic Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Citizenship: Indian
Age: As on 01.03.2016
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 38 years
- For others: 35 years
Job Location: Bangalore(Karnataka)
How to Apply For This Post: Interested and eligible candidate may apply Online through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 01.03.2016.
Selection Method: Selection of candidates will be based on written Examination, viva voce, and computer inspection.
Application price: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Category-I will pay Rs.250/- and remaining other candidates will pay Rs. 500/- through SBI Online Payments gateway to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm
or by Challan through the SBI online payment gateway link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm.
- Last Date for acceptance of Online Application Form: 01.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 04.03.2016