Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017 – 550 Vacancies – Apply Before 05th April 2017: The department of Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science has published a recruitment notification on their official website and as per the notification, the authority is in the need of the 550 eligible candidates in their department for the post of Veterinary Officer. Candidates who are seeking for the state government jobs in Karnataka must miss this chance and after grabbing all the necessary details from the official notification, apply for the post. For more details, visit the official website of the department.
- 1 Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
- 3 Application procedure for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment:
- 4 Click Here for Admit Card Delhi Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer 2017.
- 5 Eligibility for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment:
- 6 Selection Process of Delhi University Professor Recruitment:
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017:
This year, the Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science department is recruiting candidates in huge number. So, if you are jobless and looking for the job then you must miss any of this chance and per the information received, Candidates having 10th qualification along with B.V.Sc degree can apply for the post.
As the application procedure is offline, candidates can download the application form for this post is currently available on the official website candidates can download from there or you may also download it from the link which we have given here at the very bottom of this page. After downloading/hard copy of the application form, candidates will have to fill it up without making any mistake and after filling the application form correctly, send it to the “The Commissioner, Commissionerate, Dept. of Animal Husb. & Vety. Service, II Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Mini Tower, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 01”. along with the xerox copy of all the documents as asked by them with the mentioned application fees.
Click Here For – BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 200 Vacancies – Apply Before 18th March 2017.
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017
Name Of The Department
Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs.|
|Name of the Posts||Veterinary Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||550 Vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||05th April 2017|
|Delhi University Professor Application Form 2017||Get Application Form|
|Delhi University Professor Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
Delhi University Professor Final Result 2017
Application procedure for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment:
In order to apply for the posts, you must be following these guidelines:
- You must log in the official website of the AHVS.
- Then download the application form and take a hard copy of it.
- Fill the form carefully without committing any mistake.
- Send it to the “The Commissioner, Commissionerate, Dept. of Animal Husb. & Vety. Service, II Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Mini Tower, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 01”.
- Pay the mentioned application fee and also attach the xerox copy of the necessary details as asked by them.
- Candidates must keep in mind that this should be done before the last mentioned date.
Click Here for Admit Card Delhi Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer 2017.
State Wise Post Allotment details:
|State||Catagory||No. Of Posts|
|Cat 1||17 Posts|
|Cat 2A||62 Posts|
|Cat 2B||22 Posts|
|Cat 3A||16 Posts|
|Cat 3B||20 Posts|
|Cat 1||02 Posts|
|Cat 2A||05 Posts|
|Cat 2B||02 Posts|
|Cat 3A||01 Posts|
|Cat 3B||01 Posts|
Eligibility for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Candidates interested in applying must be 10th Pass along with the B.V.Sc Degree.
Application fee: Candidates will have to send their application through bank Draft in the favor of “The Commissioner, Department of Animal Husbandry Veterinary Science” as per mentioned below –
- For General Caste Candidates – Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates – No Fees.
Selection Process of Delhi University Professor Recruitment:
The authority has decided that they will be following these steps in order to recruit the applicants:
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for Applying: Started.
- Last Date to apply: 05th April 2017.