KARHFW SMO Admit Card 217 – KARHFW Hall Ticket 2017 @ karnataka.gov.in: The Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department will be publishing the admit card of the written examination which they would be taking very soon to shortlist some of the applicants who have applied for the Senior Medical Officer Post or the Specialist Medical Officer Post.
The Karnataka Health and Family Welfare is the department run by the Indian Government which had earlier come up with the notification to recruit about 1430 applicants in their department for the posts of Senior Medical Officer/Specialist Officer and for that notification, the officials had also received a huge number of applications and to shortlist those applications and select the eligible one among them, the officials had mentioned that they would be taking the written exam through which, they can test the eligibility as well as the educational status of all the applicants and can shortlist them. So, for this the admit card has been issued by the officials for all those applicants who will be participating in the written exam. All the contenders must be downloading that before going for the exam.
- 1 KARHFW SMO Admit Card 2017:
- 2 KARHFW SMO Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 3 Expected Date Of Admit Card For KARHFW SMO 2017:
- 4 Overall Standing & Statistics of KARHFW SMO Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the KARHFW SMO Exam 2017:
- 6 Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The KARHFW SMO Are:
- 7 Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
KARHFW SMO Admit Card 2017:
The Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department had a notification that as this recruitment notification is online, so the admit card for the written exam will also be published online. All the contenders must be downloading the admit card through the online process from the official website of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department or from the link which we will be providing here soon.
KARHFW SMO Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All the contenders must follow these below points to download the admit card/call letter of the written exam –
STEP I: All the participants will be first logging into this link which is www.karnataka.gov.in which is the official website of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare.
STEP II: Then on the official website in the little bottom middle of the page, you will be getting various notifications.
STEP III: When you get the notifications section, there, you will be looking for the link which is “Download Admit Card For SMO”.
STEP IV: When you get the link, you will be clicking on it.
STEP V: Then you are diverted to the page where you will be asked put on your registration details.
STEP VI: When you enter the registration details which had been asked, you are redirected to the page that contains the admit card.
STEP VII: All the contenders must be going to that page where they will get the admit card.
STEP VIII: All the contenders can download the admit card from that page and can also take its hard copy so that they can carry it with them while they will be going for the exam.
Expected Date Of Admit Card For KARHFW SMO 2017:
The Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department will be publishing the admit card of the written examination which the authority would be undertaking soon for the Specialist Officer/Senior Medical Officer post on their official website. All the contenders can download the admit card through online process from the official website when it will be published. As per the current update, the exact date when the admit card will be published is not mentioned by the officials of this department but till now as it is expected, the admit card may be published before 1 – 2 weeks from the exam.
Overall Standing & Statistics of KARHFW SMO Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Karnataka Health and Family Welfare.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Medical Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Specialist Officer/Senior Medical Officer.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1430 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Karnataka.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.karnataka.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam and Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Announced By The Officials Soon.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the KARHFW SMO Exam 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the prelim examination must keep this point in their mind –
- Participants who will be appearing for the written exam that would be undertaken by the Karnataka Health and Family Welfare department must be carrying the Admit Card with them in order to get access to the exam.
- It is also mandatory for the contenders that they must be carrying one ID proof with them which is required in time of the verification process. The Id proof carried by the applicants must be containing the details that match with the details mentioned in the Admit Card.
- It is compulsory for the contenders that they report the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- The admit card allotted to all the individuals must not be misplaced or lost because it is the only proof of their eligibility for the written exam without the admit card, contenders will be not allowed to sit for the exam.
- All the participants must be bookmarking this page in order to get any further updates or details.
Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The KARHFW SMO Are:
The Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Department had mentioned on their official website that the applicants who have applied for this Special Medical Officer or the Specialist officer post will be qualifying these exams to get the job for which you have applied –
- Written Examination.
- Interview Session.
Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
All the participants must be carrying this documents with them which will be required while in the verification process –
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter’s Card.
- Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Photo identity proof.