Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 198 Vacancies – Apply Before 10 August 2017: The Kandla Port Trust Department is now offering a job for the different Apprentice posts (ITI Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices).
The Kandla Port Trust Department will be filling up 198 vacancies of Apprentice posts (ITI Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices). Applicants will be able to apply for this post through submitting the application form before 10th August 2017 through the offline process. Applicants know this that the application for this post must be sent to the “Superintendent Engineer (Mechanical), Room No 106, first floor, P&C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch), Gujarat – 370210”.
|Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Admit Card 2017||Get From Here…|
|Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Result 2017||Get From Here…|
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017:
Applicants having completed 10th and ITI or Diploma or the applicants who are Graduate are only eligible to apply for this posts. As per stated on the official notification, the applicants who will be applying for this post will have to appear for the interview exam that department will conduct to know the applicant’s eligibility for the posts which they have applied and to select only the eligible applicants.
Click Here For – WBSEDCL Sub Assistant Engineer Result 2017 – WBSEDCL Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Kandla Port Trust
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||ITI Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||198 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Gujarat|
|STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION||Started|
|LAST DATE OF APPLICATION||10th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||kandlaport.gov.in.|
Application Procedure for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
The candidates will be applying through the offline process from the official website. Applicants can follow these steps to apply, for this posts –
- First of all, you must be logging into this link (kandlaport.gov.in.) which is the official website of the Kandla Port Trust.
- After that, you will be getting the “Career” section at the right side top of the page.
- Then click on it.
- After that, you are going to get the notification section.
- Go there and look for this Apprentice recruitment notification.
- When you get it, click on it.
- Come to the last page where you will be getting the application form.
- Download the form.
- Take its hard copy.
- Fill it up carefully.
- Attach the Xerox documents.
- Send it to the “Superintendent Engineer (Mechanical), Room No 106, first floor, P&C Building, Kandla Port Trust, New Kandla (Kutch), Gujarat – 370210”.
Eligibility for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Limit: Applying for this notification is only possible for the applicants if his age is between 18 – 28 years.
Educational Qualifications: Read the below section to know the educational status –
- For ITI Apprentices: Must have pass 10th with ITI Certificate.
- For Graduate Apprentices: Must have passed Diploma.
- For Diploma Apprentices: Graduate from the recognized university.
Selection Process: Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the Interview Exam.
Application Fee: Applicants will not have to pay any fees.
Job Location: Gujarat.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date Of Sending Application – Started.
Last Date Of Sending Application – 10th August 2017.