JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 – 3019 Vacancies – Apply Before 13th August 2017: The JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) department had given a new golden opportunity for their state applicants to get a police job. The Applicants of Jharkhand will now be able to fulfill their dream of becoming an inspector.
The JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) has recently updated their official registration web Portal with a new that they are going to recruit 3019 applicants for the Sub Inspector of their state. Through this recruitment process, the graduate applicants of Jharkhand has been provided with a golden chance to get a job. All the jobless applicants of Jharkhand who are physically fit are welcomed by the JSSC department to apply for this Sub Inspector post. The department will be accepting the online application form for this post. Applicants who want to apply will have to log into the official website of JSSC and will have to get their enrollment.
|JSSC SI Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|JSSC SI Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|JSSC SI Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|JSSC SI Result 2017||Get From Here…|
JSSC SI Recruitment 2017:
In this recruitment notification, the department had set some eligibility criteria like the educational status, age criteria etc. Applicants who fulfill all the criteria are welcomed by the department to apply for this post. In order to apply for this post, the applicant must have completed his Graduation and he must be between the 21 – 26 years of age. for your kind information, we must inform you that after the recruitment, the department will be calling the applicants for the selection test and on the basis of that selection result, the applicants will be called for this post.
Click Here For – Government Apprenticeship Jobs Recruitment 2017 – Upcoming Vacancies – Application Form
JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of JSSC SI Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Sub Inspector|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||3019 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Jharkhand|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||Started|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||13th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||www.jssc.in.|
Application Procedure for JSSC SI Recruitment:
Follow these steps to apply for the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the HPPSC Department:
- All the applicants who want to apply for this post will have to log into the official website of recruiting department which is JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection) through this link which is www.jssc.in.
- Then on the middle section of the official website, you will be getting the various notification.
- Applicants need to go there and look for the “Online Application For SI” notification.
- When you get this, you will have to click on it.
- Now you are taken to the Registration Page.
- When you go there, you will be provided with the link to register (If you are new).
- You will have to register and get your registration no.
- After that, you will have to go for finding the “Online Apply” link.
- When you get that, you will have to click on it.
- Then you will be asked to enter your registration no. and password and you will be provided with the application form.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fees as asked.
- Submit the form.
Eligibility for JSSC SI Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the various posts, candidates must have the below mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: Applicants having the age between 21 – 26 years are only eligible to apply for this posts.
Educational Qualifications: You must be having your Graduation completed in order to apply for this job.
Application Fees: Applicants who will be applying for this post and belonging to the General caste will have to pay Rs. 460/- as exam fees and the applicants belonging to the SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 115/- as application fees.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The candidates who would be applying for the post of Sub Inspector must be appearing for this exam to get the job.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Physical fitness Test.
- Interview Session.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 13th August 2017.