JSSC SI Admit Card 2017 – JSSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2017 @ jssc.in: The JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) department has started issuing the admit card through online of the prelim exam which they are going to conduct soon. Applicants who have applied for the SI (Sub Inspector) posts must be downloading their admit card for this posts through online from the official website of the department.
All those candidates who have applied for this post through will have to attend this exam and to get access to the exam hall, all the applicants will be needing the admit card. The department had now published the admit card on their official website. All the applicants must be downloading it from there or they may log into the direct link which we will be provided soon at the bottom.
- 1 JSSC SI Admit Card 2017:
- 2 JSSC SI Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 3 Overall Standing & Statistics of JSSC SI Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Selection Process Which The JSSC SI Department Will Undertake:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the JSSC SI Exam 2017:
- 6 Get Your Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
JSSC SI Admit Card 2017:
All those applicants going for the exam must not forget that the admit card which the department is now issuing is the mandatory documents which are needed to be carried by the applicants while they are going for the exam because, without the admit card, applicants will be restricted from entering the exam hall. For further details and updates, bookmarks this page and check this page regularly.
JSSC SI Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All the candidates must be following this to download their admit card –
STEP I: You must be at first logging into the official website of the JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) Department.
STEP II: When you are on the official web portal of the JSSC Department, the middle section of the website contains all the latest updates of JSSC.
STEP III: You will have to go there and there, you will have to search the notification and will have to search for the “Download Admit Card for JSSC SI Post”.
STEP IV: When you get that, you will have to click on it.
STEP V: Then on the next page, you will be asked to enter your “Registration no.” and “Date of Birth”
STEP VI: After when you enter the details which have been asked, you are taken to the another page.
STEP VII: On that page, you will be getting the PDF of your admit card.
STEP VIII: Download the PDF/admit card, also make a hard copy of it so that you can carry it while you are going for the exam.
Overall Standing & Statistics of JSSC SI Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Sub Inspector for District Unit, Sub Inspector For Special Unit & Sub Inspector Parichari.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 3019 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Jharkhand
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: jssc.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Preliminary Examination, Main Exam, Physical Examination & Medical Test.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Tentatively on Last Week Of August.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Selection Process Which The JSSC SI Department Will Undertake:
The JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) department is very much strict in regard to the selection procedure. They recruit candidates after looking through all their qualities. The department conducts different exams to recruit candidates for the various posts. As this time, the department had published the notification for the Sub inspector post so they will be conducting various exams and the fitness test to check the eligibility of all the applicants and until the department does not get full details about the applicant’s eligibility, the department would not appoint him to the post. The JSSC Department would undertake the following measures to undertake applicants in their department –
- The JSSC Department will start their selection process from the Prelim Exam. This exam will be taken by the department through computer basis. As per the JSSC schedule, this exam will be conducted by the department between the last week of August and the first week of September. This will be the only exam where the JSSC department will call the applicants who have successfully applied for this post.
- After the Prelim exam will over, the department will publish the result/merit list where they will mention the name of the applicants who will be passing the exam and that candidates will be called by the authority for this test which is the Main Exam and is scheduled by the department in November. This will be the written test. Applicants will have to qualify this exam to get participate in the next test.
- The next comes the physical fitness test which is very important to clear in order to get the job. For the SI (Sub Inspector) post, the fitness is must and through this test, the department would test the physical fitness of all the applicants.
- At last, there will be the interview test which is necessary for the applicants to give while they applied in the SSC Department. this is the final stage for the applicants and from this exam, the department will shortlist 3019 candidates and that 3019 applicants will get the job.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the JSSC SI Exam 2017:
All those applicants who have applied for the SI (Sub Inspector) post and is called for the prelim must be following some important points which are necessary for the applicants to be followed or else they will be shortlisted. Points to be followed by the applicants are mentioned below –
- Contenders for this exam must be having their admit card with them while they are going for the exam because the admit card provided to them is only the proof of their eligibility for the post they applied.
- If by chance, the admit card is misplaced by the candidate or an applicant forget to bring his admit card, then he will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Applicants due to some reason failing to appear for this exam will be provided no more chance to prove his eligibility. Being absent in the exam will lead to the cancellation of the application of that candidate.
- One must carry his Id proof with them which is to be needed for their verification.
- Candidates who are having any query regarding this post or the applicants looking for the regarding this post must follow these post by bookmarking this page so that next time you would not face any difficulty in finding this page.
Get Your Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
|Post Name||Admit Card Download Status|
|Sub Inspector for District Unit||Download Admit Card|
|Sub Inspector For Special Unit||Download Admit Card|
|Sub Inspector Parichari||Download Admit Card|