JSSC PGT Teacher Result 2017 – Cut-Off Marks and Merit List: If you are looking for the exam results for the post of Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teacher vacancies which was conducted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, then we can proudly say that you have arrived at the perfect place.
The Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) 2016, the examination that was conducted for this post by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission will be announced very shortly. Kindly keep a regular eye on this page because we update our page on a daily basis. Either or you can keep this page in you bookmark list so that you don’t have to log in to this page on a regular basis.
- 1 JSSC PGT Teacher Result 2017 – Cut-Off Marks and Merit List:
- 2 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Result 2017 Overall Standing And Statistics:
- 3 Selection Process of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for the post of PGT Teacher :
- 4 How to Check Result for the post of PGT Teacher:
- 5 Expected cut-off marks for JSSC PGT Teacher Result:
JSSC PGT Teacher Result 2017 – Cut-Off Marks and Merit List:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had published a notification that they will be recruiting members for the post of Post Graduate Trained (PGT) Teachers. For this candidates were to fill up the application form and submit the application fees. Surprisingly there were a lot of interested men and women applying for the post, trying their luck to get a job security they love to. Appeared for the Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) 2016 that was conducted for the above mentioned post? Anxiously waiting for your results? Well, you don’t have to wait for it very long. Stay connected with us and we will provide you with all the relevant details about the post on a daily basis.
Click here to check your results for the post of PGT Teacher:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Result 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Result 2017 Overall Standing And Statistics:
|Name of the Recruitment Board||
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
|Name of the Post||
|Date of Examination||19 Feb 2017|
Selection Process of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for the post of PGT Teacher :
|JSSC PGT Teacher Result 2017- Discipline Wise|
|Physics||Check result Here|
How to Check Result for the post of PGT Teacher:
The applicants who have applied for the written examination, that was conducted for the post of Inspector, Restorer & Other Posts by the Haryana Staff Selection commission can check their result status from the official site of the department i.e http://www.jssc.in/. Here are some guidelines for you to check the results from the Jharkhand Staff Selection for the post of PGT Teacher are as follows:-
- First of all, the candidates checking the result will have to open the official site of the
- Scroll down and find the results for the examination that you have appeared for.
- Search for the results that you have been looking for so long.
- The candidates will have to enter their birth certificate, id number, etc. as asked from by the Jharkhand Staff Selection commission and then submit them the details.
- At last, the candidates will be diverted to the next page which is the candidate’s result and now they can make sure whether he/she is selected or not for the post.
Expected cut-off marks for JSSC PGT Teacher Result:
The candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the application fees via online, the shortlisting of candidates will be based on their merit list keeping in front the marks obtained in the written examination. As there is a huge number of candidates who have applied for the post the cut-off marks for the selection will be much higher in comparison with the last year’s cut-off marks. This year’s cut-off marks has not yet been published by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission department. The candidates who want to know about this year’s cut-off marks must check this page regularly, because as soon as the department will publish the cut-off marks on its official website, we will update it on our page then and then. Shortlisted candidates will be provisionally selected for the next round of selections.
Details about the post of Management Trainee and Specialist: