JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2017: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission will be issuing the admit card to all the applicants who have applied for the post of PGT Teacher within the period of 1st January, 2017 to the 16th of January, 2017. So, if you are an applicant for this post wait for a little more time the JSSC will be activating the admit card link within a few days time. For more updates stay connected.
JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2017:
It is also announced in the recent update for the post of PGT Teacher that candidates must be bringing along with them their own admit cards that will be issued the authorities i.e JSSC Department. If an applicant doesn’t brings his/her admit card, then the applicant will be taken into task.
Note:- If a candidate fails to bring his/her admit card on the date of the examination, he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination and thus will no more be a participant or a contender from competing to get placed in the JSSC recruitment for the post of PGT Teacher.
Click Here for the MCGM Driver Recruitment 2017 – 133 Vacancies – 9th February 2017
How to Download JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Log on to the official page of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (http://www.jssc.in/) or you can left click on the link that we have provided to you.
- you are at the home page of the official website.
- In your screen, you will find some notifications floating from the right side to the left side of the page.
- Search for the admit card for the post of PGT Teacher.
- If found, click on it.
- You will be provided with another link in a different page from where you can finally download the admit card by putting your registration detail and date of birth.
- Download and save it, keep a hard copy of it.
JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||PGT Teacher|
|Total No. of Posts||513 posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://www.jssc.in/|
Important points to remember regarding JSSC PGT Teacher Written examination 2017:
- A candidate must be carrying his/her admit card on the date of the written examination.
- The Admit card is a legal document that you are eligible for appearing for the examination that is to conducted in the forth coming days.
- No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- Thus, it is mandatory to bring along your admit cards with you to avoid any chaos.
- If any issue regarding downloading of the admit card, the applicant must at once get in touch with the officials of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.