JSSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017 – JSSC PS Hall ticket 2017: JSSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card, JSSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017, JSSC Panchayat Secretary Hall ticket, JSSC Panchayat Secretary Hall ticket 2017, JSSC Admit Card, JSSC Admit Card 2017, JSSC Hall ticket, JSSC Hall ticket 2017, Panchayat Secretary Admit Card, Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017, Panchayat Secretary Hall ticket, Panchayat Secretary Hall ticket 2017.
The JSSC that is the Jharkhand Staff Selection commission has recently (on the 15th of June 2017) shut down the application process which is the online accepting of the application forms from the interested candidates for the post of Panchayat Secretary. All the candidates who have filled in the application form and have submitted the form and the application fee that was prescribed by the Authorities of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, then you will be indeed glad to know that the Authority has issued you the Admit card/Hall ticket. This step has been taken because the Authority wants, to begin with, the shortlisting of the candidates for the said post that is for the post of Panchayat Secretary. If you are one of those 50000 candidates who has sent in the application form to the JSSC Authorities then hurry up and get your document downloaded as soon as possible.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017:
As it is said above that the issuing of the documents has been done to start of the shortlisting of the candidates that is to select the ‘BEST’ candidates to appear for the next round of selections. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will be soon organizing the different selection procedure that they have decided earlier to shortlist the candidates who will be applying for the post of Panchayat Secretary. You will be soon made know the dates as to when will be Authority will be conducting or starting off with the selection procedure here on this publication and thus all you need to check this publication on a regular basis and get updated by viewing the updates that will be mentioned.
How to Download JSSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2017:
Here are some steps/guidelines that we have provided just below, by following these you can download the admit card/hall ticket that has been issued to you by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. The steps are:
- Head on to the official web portal of the Jharkahnd Staff Selection Commission.
- The homepage of the recruiting body will the page that you will be redirected to.
- Look for the update that has been made by the Authorities about the issue of the Admit card/hall tickets to all the applicants for the post of Panchayat Secretary.
- To proceed further, click on the announcement itself.
- you will be redirected to a page from where you will be finding the Authorities will be asking for your details like the Registration number and password.
- Enter those details carefully in the box that has been provided by the Authorities.
- In the next step, you will be provided with the Admit card/Hall ticket.
- Make sure that you are downloading this document at first and then having a printout of the downloaded file.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Panchayat Secretary|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||1539|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Jharkhand|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION|
Post-Wise Admit Card Download Link:
Download admit card
|Panchayat Secretary||1539||Check Here>>>>|
Important Points to Remember:
- All the candidates those who have applied for this recruitment procedure by sending in the application form and the application fee that has been prescribed earlier, are issued the Admit card/hall ticket.
- This document that has been issued stands as a legal proof that you are an applicant for this recruitment procedure that has been undertaken by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for the post of Panchayat Secretary.
- It also stands as a proof that the Authority has given you the permission to appear for the selection procedure.
- All the applicants for the post are to mandatorily bring in the document that has been issued that is the Admit card/Hall ticket on the date of the examination.
- The examination center officials will be strictly given the responsibility to check each of the applicant’s possession of the Admit card/Hall ticket along with them.
- In case, a candidate fails to bring in the Admit card/Hall ticket, then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates not appearing for any of the selection procedure, will not be allowed to appear for the next round of selections.
- Striking of names will be done if found using unfair means and absent on the date of the examination.
- No re-examinations will be conducted for the candidates who would be failing to appear for the selection procedure.
- Only the names appearing in the Merit List will be eligible to appear for the next round of selections.