JSSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced in their official web portal that the candidates who have applied for the post of filling up the vacant 1200 seats as a Lecturer, will be eligible to download their admit card from now on. If you are an applicant for the post of the recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Jharkhand for the post of Lecturer you can now download your admit card from the official web portal of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission or you can also click on the link that we have provided to you in this very page.
JSSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017:
I guess you are glad to hear this recent update which was made in the web portal of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Applicants who have applied for this post by submitting the application form along with the all the scanned documents and photograph within the last date. Quickly download your admit card before the link gets expired. Applicants must be keeping a regular check on this page for more specific updates regarding the post.
Note: Candidates must ensure that they carry their admit card that is issued by the authority on the date of the examination.
How to download JSSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017:
Follow the following procedures in order to download the admit card that is issued by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission:
- You must visit the official website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission or check out the link that we have provided to you.
- Now, you are in the official website of the JSSC.
- Search for the Admit Card for the link of Lecturer.
- On finding it, click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to another page which will ask for your roll number and password.
- Enter the details.
- Now you will see your admit card on the screen.
- Download the file.
- Take a printout of this file.
JSSC Lecturer overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Jharkhand|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer|
|Total No. of Posts||1200|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.jssc.in|
Important points to remember regarding JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Carry along with you any other identity proof on the same date of the written examination.
- The Admit Card is a legal document which proves your identity and eligibility for the written examination that is to be conducted by the recruitment authority.
- Not bringing the admit card will lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s name from the post of Lecturer.
NOTE: Contact the officials of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for any queries or problems as to not downloading of admit card.