JRHMS MO Result 2017 – Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: The JRHMS or the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has published a notification on their official website that the candidates that who have applied for the Medical Officer Post and have given the exam will be able to check the merit list because the department is going to publish the merit list soon on their official website.
The merit list of the written exam for the Medical Officer post will be published by the department on their official website. Applicants will be logging into the official website to check the merit list.
JRHMS MO Result 2017:
The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has updated on their official web portal that the result of the written exam which they have taken earlier to fill up the 741 vacancies for the Medical Officer Post. All the applicants who he gave the exam will be able to check the merit list for this exam through online from the official website or they may also be able to check the merit list of this exam through this page because after the official merit list is been published by the department, we will be updating it here on this page.
Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
JRHMS MO Result 2017 Download Steps:
Applicants who have applied for the Medical Officer Posts and have given the written exam conducted by the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Department, then you will be very much happy to know this that the department will be publishing the merit list of the exam on their official website. Applicants can go through this steps to check the merit list –
STEP I: Log into the official website of the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society’s Official Website through this link (jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in).
STEP II: Then on the middle of the official website, you are going to get the “Latest” section.
STEP III: You will have to go there and will have to search for the result there.
STEP IV: When you get the “Check MO Result” link, click on it.
STEP V: After that, you are taken to the next page which will be main of that recruitment procedure.
STEP VIII: There you will have to look for “Check Result” option.
STEP IX: When you get the link, click on it.
STEP X: After that, you once again redirected to the new page which contains the result.
STEP XI: From that, you can check for your result, from there you can download your result and also take its hard copy for any future reference.
Overall Standing & Statistics of JRHMS MO Result 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Medical Officer & Medical Officer – Mainstreaming.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 741 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Jharkhand.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam, Verification Test.
JRHMS MO Result – Selection Procedure 2017:
The JRHMS selection is on the basis of the written exam and many other selection procedures. The Department had mentioned on their official recruitment notification that the final selection of the applicants will be totally done on the basis of the merit list published by the recruiting department which is made by the department on the basis of the written exam which the department had decided to undertake for this recruitment. To more about the selection exam, read the below section –
- The selection process of this department will be starting from the written exam. This will be the first exam for the applicants who have applied for this posts. This is the first as well as the final selection exam for all the applicants who have applied for this posts. All those candidates who have applied in this department are to be shortlisted by the authority through this exam. In this exam, the questions are given in related to the trade they have applied and the questions pattern is objective type. Applicants are only required to tick the right answer.
- After this, the next comes the verification test where the candidates are only qualified only if he/she have passed the first exam which was the written test. This is the test where the documents of all the applicants are verified by the department.
JRHMS MO Merit list 2017:
The merit list of the written exam conducted by the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Department for the Medical Officer post has not been published yet. As per the update come from the department, the department is now making the merit list. Applicants who have given the exam will be able to check the merit list through online from the official website. Because after the merit list will be made by the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Department, it will be first published by the department on their official website. Applicants can also check the merit list for this post from here because after the cut off marks will be officially published, we will be updating here the direct link to check it.
JRHMS MO Cut Off Marks 2017:
The department had earlier conducted the written exam through which, they would shortlist applicants who have applied for the Medical Officer. After the exam was conducted by the department, the huge number of applicants was looking for the cut off marks of that exam. So, for them, we have opted out the official cut off marks set by the officials of that department and applicants can check it out from the below –
|Catagory||Cut Off Marks (in %)|
|BC – II||36.5%|
|BC – I||34%|