JKSSB Result 2017 – Junior Stenographers Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: The JKSSB (Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board) Department had published the merit list of the applicants who have passed the written exam and are eligible for the interview test. Applicants can check it from below.
Earlier, there was a written exam conducted by the JKSSB (Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board) that was to fill up right or eligible candidates in their department for the Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and other vacancies. Now the department had updated their official web portal by announcing that the papers of that exam have been checked by the department and very soon, the merit list of that exam is also going to publish. Applicants who have given the exam will be getting the merit list online on their official website.
JKSSB Result 2017:
The Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board official web portal has been updated by the officials of that department and as per the update, the department is going to publish the merit list of the written exam which they have taken earlier. Applicants must be checking this page regularly in order to know the regular update for this post.
Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
JKSSB Result 2017 Download Steps:
Follow these steps to check the ICF Chennai Act Apprentice Merit List Result –
STEP I: First of all, unlock the official website of JKSSB Department through this link i.e jkssb.nic.in.
STEP II: After when you are on the homepage, you will be getting the “Selection list”.
STEP III: You have to go there and will have to look for the “Selection List nfor the Junior Stenographers Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy ” Notification.
STEP IV: When you get it, click on it.
STEP V: That page will be containing the link of “Check Result”.
STEP VIII: You will have to click on that link.
STEP IX: Then on a new page, the result is going open.
STEP X: Check your result status from there.
STEP XI: You can also download it and can take its hard copy for the future reference.
Overall Standing & Statistics of JKSSB Result 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and Other Vacancies.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 135 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Jammu and Kashmir
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: jkssb.nic.in
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam and Interview Session.
JKSSB Result – Selection Procedure 2017:
The selection of the applicants is totally dependent upon the merit of all the applicants. The applicants who have applied for this posts will have to give some exams and after the exam will be successfully conducted, the department will be making the merit list which will be based on the marks which the applicants will be getting in that exam. The name of the students mentioned on that merit list will be final. Accept that, no extra applicants will be selected by the department. The exams which the department will be taking for the recruitment of the applicants are mentioned by us on the below section. Applicants can check it from there –
- The starting of the selection process will be from the written exam. All those applicants who have applied for this post will first have to give this exam and will have to qualify this exam in order to get this job. The questions in this exam will be the objective type. All those candidates who will pass this exam will be shortlisted by the authority to give the exam.
- The next exam is the Interview Test. This is the last phase of the exam. All those applicants who had passed the written exam are only eligible to give this test. This is the type of the exam which the department takes to know the eligibility as well as the educational status of the candidates. Applicants who will be successfully passing this exam will be marked eligible for this posts.
JKSSB Merit list 2017:
The merit list is the most important part of all. The merit list is been published by the department to let applicants know about their selection status for this posts they applied. As per the current news or Update made by the recruiting department, the merit list for this post is not yet published by the authority. The department had now successfully checked the all the answer script and very soon, they are also going to publish the merit list on their official website. After the merit list will be made by the department, we will be updating it here on this page so all the applicants can check it out.
JKSSB Cut Off Marks 2017:
The cut-off marks for which the applicants are looking for is the minimum marks which the department set for the exam which they take and applicants who get this marks are to be marked qualified for that post. Till now, there is no cut off marks set by the department for the written examination which they have taken earlier for the Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant and Other Vacancies. But as per the notification, we are receiving from the authority, very soon, the department will be publishing that merit list on their official website. Applicants who have applied for the post must be checking the cut off marks for this posts from here because after the official cut off marks will be published, we will be updating it here on this page.