Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 – Check SI Hall Ticket 2017 @ jhpolice.gov.in: The Jharkhand State Police Department had stated that they had recently published the admit card of the written examination which would be required at time of verification of the applicants who have applied for the Sub Inspector Post and will be appearing for the written exam which we mentioned above –
Update 1: Application submission last date has been extended from 14th to 16th Aug along with Uploading of Photograph and Signature from 17th to 18 Aug Check announcement (notified here)
About The Department: The Jharkhand State Police Department is the Enforcement agency of the Jharkhand state which was formed by the Jharkhand Government in the year 2000. A few months back, the department had published a notification where they had mentioned that they would be recruiting 4000+ applicants in their department for the Sub Inspector post. This notification was published by the Jharkhand recruiting department on their official website and after the notification had been published, huge number of applicants had applied for this notification i.e many applicants have to submit the application form and to shortlist those applicants, the authority had decided to start off with the various exams and for that, the department had decided to start the selection procedure from the written exam. The admit card of this written exam has also been published. Applicants are informed to check their merit list through the online process from the official website.
- 1 Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card exam date 2017 – Check SI Hall Ticket 2017 @ jhpolice.gov.in:
- 2 Tentative Dates For The Jharkhand Police SI Exam 2017:
- 3 Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 4 Overall Standing & Statistics of Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the Jharkhand Police SI Exam 2017:
- 6 Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The Jharkhand Police SI Are:
- 7 Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card exam date 2017 – Check SI Hall Ticket 2017 @ jhpolice.gov.in:
As in the first paragraph, we mentioned that the Jharkhand State Police Department had published the admit card of the written examination which would be conducted by the recruiting department very soon, so all those contenders who will be appearing for this exam must be downloading the admit card by using their registration no. and the other details that had been asked from the official website or by following the direct link which we would be provided here soon. For updates or detail information regarding this post, read this further part mentioned below –
Tentative Dates For The Jharkhand Police SI Exam 2017:
|Starting Date of Accepting the Application Form For The UPSC NDA II Exam||04th August 2017|
|Closing Date Of acceptance of the application form for the UPSC NDA II Exam||08th September 2017|
|Date Of Publishment Of Call Letter For Written Exam||04th August 2017|
|Call Letter Publish Date||Tentatively 2 Weeks Before The Exam|
|Written Exam Date||Updated Soon.|
|Result Date||Tentatively After 2 – 3 Months From The Exam|
|Date Of Physical Exam||Will Be Mentioned Soon after Written Exam.|
|Admit Card For The Physical Exam||Tentatively 2 Weeks Before The Exam|
|Result status||Uploaded Soon|
|Date Of Medical Exam||Will be provided soon|
|Medical Exam Call Letter||Tentatively 2 Weeks Before The Exam|
|Result Status||Upcoming soon|
Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
In this below section, we have provided the easy and details steps in order to download the admit card. All those applicants who have still not downloaded the admit card must be following these steps –
STEP I: Applicants will be at first unlocking the official website of the Jharkhand Police Department by tapping on this link jhpolice.gov.in.
STEP II: After that move on to the “Citizen Services” section.
STEP III: There you will get “Admit Card” section.
STEP IV: All the contenders must be clicking on it.
STEP V: After that, all the contenders are taken to the page which is the actual page that contains the Admit Card download link.
STEP VI: When the contenders are taken to that page, they must be looking for the notification which is “Download Sub Inspector Admit Card”.
STEP VII: After when you get the link, all the applicants will be clicking on it.
STEP VIII: Then you will be asked to provide the registration details.
STEP IX: When you enter the details that have been asked and submit it, you are at last redirected to the main page of the admit where you will get your admit card.
STEP X: Now applicants can download the admit card from that page and you may also download your result from there.
Overall Standing & Statistics of Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Jharkhand Police.
- TYPE OF JOBS: Police Job.
- NAME OF THE POST: Sub Inspector.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 4563 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: For Jharkhand State.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: jhpolice.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination, Physical Exam and Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Has Been Announced to be held on 10th September 2017.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the Jharkhand Police SI Exam 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the prelim examination must keep this point in their mind –
- All those applicants who will be appearing for the written exam must be carrying their admit card with them which is the proof of their eligibility for the exam.
- Applicants must be carrying one Id Proof with them which is required for the verification process and applicants must be keeping this in mind that the details of the ID proof carried by the applicants must be matching with the details mentioned on the admit card.
- All those aspirants who are the part of this exam must be reporting the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- Admit card allotted to the applicants must not be misplaced or lost because it is the only proof of the eligibility of the applicants for that exam.
- Candidates who want any further updates regarding this post must be visiting the official website or they may have an eye on this page because here we will be giving all time-to-time update.
Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The Jharkhand Police SI Are:
The Jharkhand POlice Department had stated on their official website that the applicants who have applied for the Sub Inspector post will have to appear for the following exams to get this job.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Exam.
- Medical Test.
Documents need to be carried by the applicants for while they are going for the exam –
All the contenders must be carrying this documents along with them while they are going for the exam for the verification process –
- Voter’s Card.
- Mark-Sheet of Graduation.
- Aadhar card with a photograph.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Photo identity proof.