Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016: The Jharkhand High Court is one of the newest High Courts in India was established in 2000 under the Bihar Reorganisation Act 2000 after the state of Jharkhand was carved out of the state of Bihar. Now it is going to recruit 150 Deposition Typists in Civil Courts of Jharkhand. Candidates must have Graduate degree and typing speed of 25 words per minute. Eligible Applicant can register for the above-mentioned post on or before 14 March 2016.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: 02/Admn. Misc., 2016
Details Of Job:
- Post Name: Deposition Typists
- No. of Vacancies: 150
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognised University having typing speed 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Citizenship: Indian
Age Limit: As on 01.12.2015
- For Unreserved category: 18 to 35 years
- For EBC/ BC: 18 to 37 years
- For Women Unreserved, EBC and BC: 18 to 38 years
- For scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe (Men and Women): 18 to 40 years
Job Location: Ranchi (Jharkhand)
How to Apply Jharkhand High Court Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with an additional passport size photograph, demand draft, self-addressed unstamped envelope of 20 x 12 cm & an envelope with superscripted “Application for the Post of Deposition Typists for Advt. No: 02/Admn. Misc., 2016” and send by registered post/ speed post to the “Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi – 834033” on or before 14.03.2016.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs. 400/- for General/ OBC and Rs.125/- for SC/ ST through demand draft from any Nationalised Bank in favour of “Registrar General, Jhrkhand High Court, Ranchi” payable at “Ranchi”.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.03.2016