ITBP Recruitment 2016: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites candidates for the post of Assistant Commandant/ Veterinary. There are total 13 positions for this job. Interested candidates can apply online before 22 February.
ITBP Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details of Job :
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant/Veterinary
- No of Post: 13(UR-4, SC-5, ST-0, OBC-4)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University and the candidates should be registered with the Veterinary Council of India.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age: 35 years (Applicant must have born not before 21/02/81.)
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: UR-3, SC-8, OBC-6
How to Register: The candidates who wants to apply for this post can apply online by visiting the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 01.02.2016 to 22.02.2016.
Job Location: All over india
Selection Process: The candidates will have to appear for written test. Written qualified candidates will have to undergo physical standard test, physical efficiency test, medical test and finally interview round. Then selected candidate’s merit list will be published.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft (DD) OR Indian Postal Orders (IPO)” only. DD or IPO will be drawn in favour of DDO, Dte.Gen. ITB Police Force, New Delhi. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen will not have to pay any fee.
- Starting Date for acceptance of Online Application: 01.02.2016
- Last Date for acceptance of Online Application: 22.02.2016
- Details of Advertisement link: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19143_6_1516b.pdf
- Apply Online From Here: http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/