ITBP Constable Recruitment 2017 – 303 vacancies – Last date 07/09/2017: The ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police) has come up with a recruitment procedure where they will be giving the opportunity to job seekers to fill up the vacant seats for the post of Constables.
The Indo Tibetan Border Police has opened the gates for all the job aspirants to send in the application form that has been prescribed for this Recri\uitment Procedure. So all the interested and willing candidates who are residing in the State of New Delhi are to apply for this Recruitment Procedure within the last date that has been decided. This is to be done because the Authority will not be accepting the application form after the scheduled closing date.
|ITBP Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|ITBP Constable Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|ITBP Constable Admit Card 2017||Get From Here…|
|ITBP Constable Result 2017||Get From Here…|
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2017:
All the interested and willing candidates who are wanting to apply for the post of Constables that is the Recruitment Procedure that is undertaken by the Indo Tibetan Border Police must be having the qualifications that have been announced by them. Cause if you are not having the qualifications that are mentioned, you will not be allowed to be an applicant for the Recruitment Procedure.
Applicants who will be sending the application form by not filling in with all the details, will be having their application form out of the box. this means that the particular application form will not be accepted. Applicants are to go through a series of selection procedures and if only qualifying all the rounds, will be shortlisted by the Recruiting Department to appear or fill up the vacant 303 seats that are made available for the post of Constables.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of ITBP Constable Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|TYPE OF JOBS||Police Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Constables|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||303|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||New Delhi|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||29/07/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||07/09/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||itbpolice.nic.in|
Post wise division and the no. of vacancies:
|Constables (Water Carrier)||95|
|Constables (Safi Karamchari)||33|
Application Procedure for ITBP Constable Recruitment:
One can follow these procedures so as to apply for the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the Indo Tibetan Border Police:
- In the very first step, you are to head over to the official web portal of the Recruiting Department.
- Click on this link (itbpolice.nic.in) to view the page from where the announcement that has been made by the Authorities to apply for the Recruitment Procedure.
- A new page will be opening infront of you.
- You will be finding the “New” section on the left side of the publication.
- Look for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities to apply for the Recruitment Procedure for the post of Constables.
- Interested applicants on finding the announcement that has been updated are to click on it.
- A new page will be opening infront of you.
- Click on the link that has been provided to fill up the application form.
- On clicking on the link that has been provided, you will be shown the application form.
- Fill it up by providing in with all your details.
- Attach all your documents and your photograph along with your application form.
- When you are done, just click on the ‘Send’ option.
Eligibility for ITBP Constable Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Extension Officer, Junior Technician, Assistant Manager and etc. posts, candidates must be having the said qualifications:
Age Criteria: Applicants must be within the age of 18 to 25 years of age to apply for this Recruitment Procedure.
Educational Qualifications: You must be completing your class 10 level of Education to apply for this Recruitment Procedure.
Application Fees: You can go through the official Recruitment Advertisement that has been published to know the amount that you are to pay for this selection procedure.
Job Location: New Delhi
Selection Process Of the Candidates:
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 27/07/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 07/09/2017