ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2017 @ isro.gov.in: All those candidates who have earlier applied for the any of this posts like Assistant or UDC (Upper Division Clerk) in the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) department, then you will not have to worry about the admit card written test which the department will be taking because the authority had mentioned that the admit card of this written exam will be sent to the applied candidates through e-mail.
All the applicants will have to check their respected e-mail which they attached in the application form for this post before one week of the exam because the admit card for the written test of this department will be directly through email.
- 1 ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- 2 How to Download ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- 3 ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Have your ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card/Hall Ticket Downloaded From Here:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the ISRO Assistant Clerk Exam 2017:
- 6 Examinations Centres:
ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017:
Applicants aware about the new notice published by the ISRO Department must read this page. As per the new update made by ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), the admit card of the written exam will be sent to all the applicants through e-mail in the id attach by the applicants on their respective application. So, applicants will not have to worry about the admit card for this post.
Click Here for the Government MBBS Jobs 2017 – Government MBBS Jobs Upcoming Vacancies – Application form.
How to Download ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017:
As the department earlier said that the admit card for this exam will be published, so all those applicants who have applied for the post must be logging into the official website to download the admit card. Candidates who don’t know about the admit card for this post must be having their eye on this section because here below, we will be describing steps to download the admit card.
STEP I: Head over to the official website of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) through this link which is isro.gov.in.
STEP II: Then in the below i.e in the last of the page, you will get “career” section.
STEP III: When you get that, click on it.
STEP IV: Now on the Career page, you will be getting a various section for the various notification.
STEP V: Go to this notification section.
STEP VI: Look for the admit card download link.
STEP VII: After getting the link, click on it.
STEP VIII: Then on the next page, you will be asked to enter your “registration no.” and “Date Of Birth”.
STEP IX: When you enter the details, you will be taken to the next page where your admit card is generated and ready to be get downloaded.
STEP X: From that page, download the admit card, take its hard copy and carry it with you while going for the exam.
ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).|
|TYPE OF JOB||Central Govt Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Assistant and Upper Division Clerk|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||313 Vacancies|
|Location||All Over India|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||isro.gov.in|
ISRO Assistant Clerk Result 2017
|Check Here >>|
Date Of Written Exam
|10th Oct 2017|
Have your ISRO Assistant Clerk Admit Card/Hall Ticket Downloaded From Here:
No. of Vacancies
Downlaod the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
|Assistant||311 Vacancies||Download Admit Card|
|Upper Division Clerks||02 Vacancies||Download Admit Card|
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the ISRO Assistant Clerk Exam 2017:
All those candidates to give the written Test which the Indian Space Research Organization is going to take must keep this points in their mind to avoid any mishappens –
- The most initial part of this exam is the admit card. Applicants who are going to give the exam must be having their admit card with them.
- Access to the exam is impossible without the admit card. Applicants having the admit card are only eligible to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the admit card, applicants will also have to carry one identity Proof with them which should match with the details provided in the admit card.
- The admit card allotted to the applicants is the proof of their eligibility for the exam which they are going to give. So, if it is not presented at the time of the exam, then he will not be allowed to give the exam.
- Any one of the candidates having any query can drop it in the comment box and we will be trying out best in solving it out.
- New Delhi.