IRDA Recruitment 2016: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) invites applicants for the post of Junior Officer. There are total 24 vacancies available. Interested candidates can apply online before 4th February 2016.
IRDA Recruitment 2016 Details
Job Details :
- Post Name: Junior Officer
- No. of Post: 24(UR-13, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-7)
- Pay Scale: Rs.17100/-
- Academic Qualification: First Class Bachelor’s Degree (with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years), and Pass in Nine papers of Institute of Actuaries.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Relaxation in Age:
- SC & ST Category: 5 years
- OBC Category: 3 years
- PWD Category: 10 years
How to Register: Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.irda.gov in from 18.01.2016 to 04.02.2016.
Job Position: Hyderabad (Andhra pradesh)
Selection Process: Candidates have to appear for written test. Qualified written test candidates can appear for Interview.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- and other candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/-. Fee can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Major Dates :
- Starting Date For acceptance Of Online Application : 18.01.2016
- Last Date for acceptance of online Application : 04.02.2016
- Examination Date: 27.02.2016
- Details ofAdvertisement link: https://www.irdai.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/frmGeneral_Layout.aspx?page=PageNo2730&flag=1
- Apply Online From Here: https://www.irdai.gov.in