IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016 : Icon International Limited a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors invites Applicants for the post of Work Engineer & Site Supervisor on contract basis for posting at its R-APDRP Project Jammu, J&K. There are total 42 posts for this position. Interested candidates can apply before 16 to 19 January 2016.
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
Advt. No. : C01/2016
Details of job1:
- Post Name: Work Engineer (Electrical)
- No. of Post: 8
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23500/- (Per month)
Details of job2:
- Post Name: Site Supervisor (Electrical)
- No. of Post: 34
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15500/- (Per month)
- Academic Qualification:
- For Work Engineer: Full-time Degree in Electrical engineering with 60% marks.
- For Site Supervisor: Full-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
- Citizenship: Indian
- For Work Engineer: Born not before 01.01.1983
- For Site Supervisor: Born not before 01.01.1986
How to Apply: Interested Candidate can apply by visiting the website www.ircon.org from 18.01.2016 to 29.01.2016. Candidates will have to take a printout of the submitted application, and paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photograph in the space indicated, put his/her signatures in the space provided and send it to “Joint General Manager/HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017” on or before 04.02.2016.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written test.
- Starting Date for Receipt of Online Application: 28.01.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 29.02.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 04.02.2016
- Details of Advertisement Link: http://www.ircon.org/images/file/Recruitment_vacancy/2016/Advt%20C01-2016%20%20revised%20advt.pdf
- Apply Online from Here: http://www.ircon.org/erecruitment/Listofvacancies.aspx