Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result, Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017, Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit list, Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017, Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off Marks, Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off Marks 2017, Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Result Cut Off Marks & Merit List Download From Here.
The Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Post Selection List of all the candidates for every state has been finally published, Candidates can check out the list from here or they mat also check the list from the official website. The Indian Post Office is a Government concern body operated by the Government of India having more than 23 state branches in different states. It is among one of that department which can be found through all over the world. It helps people in connecting/communicating with each other through a letter. It is something like providing transport facilities to the letters from the house or writer to the house of whom it may concern. This letter transfer job is been done by the person who is appointed by the department but a few days back, the Indian Post Office (Concerning of all the states) was facing the problem of shortage of applicants in their department for the GDS Post (i.e Gramin Dak Sevak) so in order to sort out that problem, the department had decided to recruit candidates in every state as per the office vacancy and the same they did (i.e Authority).
Update 1: Odisha Circle GDS Result is out now. Check your GDS result below.
Provisionally Selected candidates list for documnets verification is listed below.
The authority had previously recruited some candidates in their department for the Dak Sevak Post and after the recruitment, the authority had announced to make a shortlist of the applied applicants where some of the applicants will be shortlisted by them and this shortlisting will be done by them on the basis of their academic Merit or Marks Status. So, now the list has been published by the department on their official website. Candidates being the part of this selection test can check their result right here on this page or you may also check the result by just logging into the official website.
- 1 Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017:
- 2 Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017 Details:
- 3 Selection Process For Indian Post Office GDS Vacancies:
- 4 Steps To Check The Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017:
- 5 Expected Cut Off Marks For Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017:
- 6 State Wise Result Check Link For Indian post Office GDS Result 2017:
Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017:
Previously, in the month of March – April, the Indian Post Office department had published a recruitment notification on their official website for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak and the aspirants for this post was beyond our expectations in every state and almost every aspirants who were waiting for this notification for a long time had applied which reveals department to shortlist some of the applied candidates and to do this in fare way, the department had mentioned that they will be shortlisting candidates on the basis of the class 10th percentage. Means that the candidates getting the higher marks in class 10 board exam will be first picked up by the department for the post and like on the basis of the percentage of the candidates, the authority will be shortlisting.
Now the shortlisting has been finally completed and the list of the selected candidates is also been published. Here is the list which the authority had published. Candidates who have applied in the department can check out their names from the list from this page or they may also check the list from the official website.
Click Here To Check Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2017.
Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017 Details:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017
Indian Post Office
State Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts
|Gramin Dak Sevak|
Total No. of Posts
|All Over India|
Official Website for Further Detail
Selection Process For Indian Post Office GDS Vacancies:
After you have once successfully enrolled your name in the list of applied candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Before the last date through the online process, then we are very happy/glad to say that the first selection list of all applied candidates like you have been published by the department here.
The Indian Post Office department will be evaluating candidates in their department for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post through very strict measures. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the different Steps-
- First of all, there will the shortlisting process where the candidates 10th result will be very much important for all.
- In this Selection process, the authority will be shortlisting some of the candidates on the basis of the performance of the candidates on their class 10th.
- The department had also mentioned that mark through which the applicants will be selected will be on the percentage basis will be taken till the 4th Decimal Place.
- It has also been mentioned by the department that in case if the marks of the candidates will be same, then the preference will be given to the candidates in this manner i.e DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidates who got selected can select any one of the posts among five from the state they applied.
- In case if the applicants upload any wrong document and are proved, his/her application will be made canceled by the department.
- After getting their seat secure, they will receive an SMS through which the applicants will be appointed for the job.
- If the candidates don’t receive any documentary mail or SMS, then he/she is not been selected by the department.
Steps To Check The Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017:
As we said that the Indian Post Office authority had recruited candidates in their department and had said that they will be selecting candidates in their department on the basis of their academic result. So, now the final list of the selected candidates has been published by the department on their official website applicants can check their names by just following these steps-
- Head over to the official website of the department i.e https://www.indiapost.gov.in.
- After that got to “What’s New” Section and from there you just search for the Result which you are opting for i.e “GDS Result”.
- After you are getting it, click on it.
- Then you will be redirected to the next page from where you will be asked to select the zone from where you applied.
- After selecting the zone, click on “Check Result”.
- Then you will be diverted to the next page from there you can check your result and can download it.
Expected Cut Off Marks For Indian Post Office GDS Result 2017:
There are no specified cut off marks mentioned by the department for this post. The authority will be recruiting candidates in their department through their 10th result. So, there is no limit for any cut-off. Candidates getting the higher percentage in the class 10th Exam will be first selected/picked up by the department for the post.
State Wise Result Check Link For Indian post Office GDS Result 2017:
|1||Andhra Pradesh||1126 Posts||Check Here…|
|2||Bihar||Updated Soon||Check Here…|
|3||Chattisgarh||123 Posts||Check Here….|
|4||Gujarat||1912 Posts||Check Here….|
|5||Assam||467 Posts||Check Here….|
|6||Delhi||16 Posts||Check Here….|
|7||Himachal Pradesh||391 Posts||Check Here….|
|8||Haryana||438 Posts||Check Here….|
|9||Jammukashmir||Updated Soon||Check Here…|
|10||Jharkhand||256 Posts||Check Here….|
|11||Maharashtra||1789 Posts||Check Here….|
|12||Kerala||Updated Soon||Check Here….|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||1859 Posts||Check Here….|
|14||North Eastern||748||Check Here….|
|15||Odisha||1072 Posts||Check Here….|
|16||Punjab||620 Posts||Check Here….|
|17||Rajasthan||1577 Posts||Check Here….|
|18||Tamilnadu||128 Posts||Check Here….|
|19||Telangana||645 Posts||Check Here….|
|20||Uttar Pradesh||Updated Soon||Check Here….|
|21||Uttarakhand||Updated Soon||Check Here….|
|22||West Bengal||Updated Soon||Check Here….|
|23||Karnataka||1048 Posts||Check Here….|