Indian Oil Requirement 2016: Indian Oil invites candidates for the post of Law Officer. There are total 18 posts. The candidates will be selected based on Common Law Admission Test. Interested candidates will have to apply for this post before 16 May 2016.
Indian Oil Requirement 2016 Detail:
Details of Job:
- Post Name: Law Officers
- No of Post: 18 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 24900/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria IOCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination and awarded Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree course) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes. The degree should also enjoy recognition by the Bar Council.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 30 years (As on 30.06.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Candidates: 3 years
How to Register: The candidates who wants to apply for this post online can visit website www.iocl.com from 18.04.2016 to 16.05.2016.
Location of Job: All over India
Selection Process : The candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test. The qualified candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion(GD) and Personal interview(PI).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Acceptance of Online Application : 18.04.2016
- Last Date For Acceptance Of Online Application Form : 16.05.2016
- Details of advertisement link: https://www.iocl.com/download/Law_Recruitment_Detailed_AD_CLAT_2016.pdf
- Apply Online From Here: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx