Indian Navy Recruitment 2016: Indian Navy the naval branch of the armed forces of India invites Applicants for unmarried Male candidates Recruitment Drive for Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches for SSC Officers of the Indian Navy for January 2017 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested candidates can apply 0nline before 08 March 2016.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details Of Job:
- Executive (GS) Branch(GS/Hydro Cadre)
- Technical Branch (General Service)
- Engineering (E) Branch:
- Electrical (L) Branch:
- Technical Branch (Submarine Specialisation)
- Engineering Branch:
- Electrical Branch:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed BE/B. Tech Degree having 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university in appropriate specified streams.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Candidates should have been born between 19.5 to 25 years. i.e. the candidate must be born between 02 January 1992 and 01 Jul 1997 inclusively.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates is based on Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Job Location: All India
How to Register: Interested Candidates may apply Online by visiting the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 15.02.2015 to 08.03.2015. Candidates have to print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and send to “Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 021″ on or before 18.03.2016.
- Starting Date for Online Application Registration: 15.02.2015
- Last Date for Online Application Registration: 08.03.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 18.03.2016