Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union invites all interested and eligible candidates for Assistant Commandant post at the various department. candidates may apply on or before 22.03.2016.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Depertment||Pay scale(Grade Pay)|
Asst. Commandant General, Asst. Commandant General(Pilots), Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
15600/- To 39100/- +5400/-
Educational Qualification and Others information:
- Educational Qualification & Experiences:
- Asst. Commandant General: All candidates who applied for the Asst. Commandant General candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with 60% of marks (BE/B.Tech is also applicable).
- Asst. Commandant General(Pilots): All candidates who applied for the Asst. Commandant General(Pilots) should have the same requirement as Asst. Commandant General.
- Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA): All candidates who applied for the Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA) should have at list 10+2 with 60% marks.
- Age Limit: 35 to 50 years
Job location: All over India
Selection Process: The selection will be through Technical and Interview basis only.
Application procedure: All interested candidate may Apply through Indian Army’s official website on or before 22.03.2016.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply: 22.03.2016
Detail advertisement could be found here: