Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017 – Last date 22/03/2017: Your wait is finally over! The Indian Coast Guard is back again. All the candidates who have been waiting for the recruitment procedure, an initiative of the Indian Coast Guard Department to recruit candidates for the post of Navik. Thus, a call from the Recruiting Department that is the Indian Coast Guard to fill up the application form for the said post and then take part in the various selection procedures that will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. You must know the details that the Authority is wanting that is the Demands of the Indian Coast Guard Department. To know the details that are asked by the Authority read through this publication.
|ICG recruitment advertisement||Official Notification|
|ICG Admit card||Get Admit Card Here|
|ICG Result||Check Result|
The Authority will be accepting the application form from the interested and willing candidates only if they submitting the application form on time and via online mode. None will be accepted if online mode is not followed. Once you have started filling up with the application form make sure that you fill in the details as it is mentioned in your original documents. When you have successfully sent the application form, a unique application/registration number will be provided to you.You are to note down this number and with the help of this you can download the Admit Card that will be issued to you by the Authorities so as to appear for the different selection procedures that will be conducted by the Indian Coast Guard to recruit members for the post of Navik.
Click Here For – HPSSSB Result 2017 – HPSSSB Junior Office Assistant and Other Posts Results – Check from hpsssb.hp.gov.in
GSSSB Work Assistant Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||Navik|
|Opening date of Online Application||10/03/2017|
|Closing date of Online Application||
|ICG Official Website for Further Detail||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
|ICG Application form 2017||Apply now|
Application procedure for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
You can click on the link that we have placed right here on this page or else you can also follow the guidelines that are mentioned here:
- At first, head on to the official web portal of the Indian Coast Guard.
- The homepage will be appearing in front of you.
- Look for the “News Events” section.
- A list of notifications will be flowing from the bottom to the top.
- Search for the announcement that has been made about recruiting of candidates for the post of Navik.
- You will be provided with the application form.
- Fill up the form that has been prescribed to you.
- Mention all the details very carefully.
- Make sure that you do not make any errors while filling up the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- When you have finished with all the above procedures, click on the ‘Submit’ option.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
You must possess these qualifications to get shortlisted for the post.
Age Criteria: You must be 18 to 22 years of age that is you must be born between 01st August 1995 to 31st July 1999 (Both the extreme dates are included).
Educational Qualifications: You must be holding a 50% aggregate in total in the 10+2 level of examination and a 50% marks in Maths and Physics.
Application Fees: Check the Advertisement that has been published by the Indian Coast Guard to know the amount that one needs to pay for the recruitment procedure.
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: The Indian Coast Guard will be recruiting candidates who would be applying for the post of Navik by organizing:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date to send in the application form: 10/03/2017
- Closing date to send in the application form: 22/03/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: