Indian army recruitment 2016: The first Indian army was created by the East Indian company (The British Govt.) at Kolkata in the year of 1776. Once a time the Indian army was the vital chapter of the world war I, that time more than 1.3 million Indian fought in the World War I Indian army invites employed Ex Service Officers for the post of Territorial Army Officers to serve the nation without sacrificing their primary professions. Apply before 31 January 2016.
Indian army recruitment 2016 detals:
- post Name: Territorial Army Officers
- Pay and Allowances: It will be same as Regular Army Officers
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized university
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years on the date of application
Job Location: All over India
Selection Process: Applicants have to appear for the interview
How to Apply: All applicants can obtain application form, from Employment Newspaper or can download from the website www.indianarmy.nic.in and have to send their applications along with release order and release medical board proceedings to Additional Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 31.01.2016
- Details of Advertisement Link: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10120_4_1516b.pdf
- Download Application Form: www.indianarmy.nic.in