ILBS Admit Card 2017 – ILBS AP JN and other vacancies Hall Ticket 2017: The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Department of Delhi state is issuing admit card to the contenders who have earlier applied for the Assistant Professor, Junior Nurse & Various Vacancy. All the contenders must be downloading the admit card in order to get access to the exam which the authority will be undertaking.
There was a recruitment notification which was earlier started by the officials of the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Department of Delhi which was to invite 124 applicants in their department for the Assistant Professor, Junior Nurse & Various other Vacancy. For this recruitment notification, many of the applicants who fill himself suitable for this post have applied and to shortlist those applicants, the department had decided to conduct the written exam for which they have published the admit card of all the applicants who will be appearing for the exam.
ILBS Admit Card 2017:
The admit card of the written exam is being issued by the officials of the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Department through the online process. All the contenders who will be appearing for the exam will be downloading their admit card from the official website of Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Department or you may wait for the direct link which we will be updating here soon.
How to Download ILBS Admit Card 2017:
STEP I: All the contenders will have to open the officials of the recruiting department which is www.ilbs.in.
STEP II: Then on the official website, you will be getting the “Career Opening” option.
STEP III: When you get the link, click on it.
STEP IV: After that, you will be getting the “Admit card” link.
STEP V: When you get it click on it.
STEP VI: Then you will be taken to the page you will be getting notification of Download admit card.
STEP VII: Click on it.
STEP VIII: Then you will be taken to the page where you have to enter your registration details.
STEP IX: When you enter the details and submit it, you admit card will be open.
STEP X: Now download it from there.
ILBS Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of ILBS Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Govt Job|
|NAME OF THE POST||Assistant Professor, Junior Nurse & Various Vacancy|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||124 Vacancies|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||www.ilbs.in|
|ILBS Result 2017||Get Here|
Applicants Need To Carry This Documents While They Are going for the exam:
All the applicants must be carrying this documents with them while they will be going for the written exam which the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences department with them –
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Voter Card.
Points To Be Kept In Mind While Going For The Written Exam Taken By ILBS Department:
All the applicants will have to follow these points in order to get saved from any mishappens.
- All the contenders must be carrying with them the admit card which the officials had recently published for that exam.
- Applicants will also have to carry one Id proof with them which will be required for the verification process.
- the ID card carried by the contenders must be containing all the details correct.
- Applicants will have to visit the exam hall before 1 hour from the exam.;
- Admit card provided to the applicants must not be misplaced or lost because it is the only proof of their eligibility for the post as well as the exam which they will be giving. Applicants who do not carry their admit card with them will not be allowed to give the exam.
- For more information or any kind of update for this post, you must be visiting this page.