IIST Recruitment 2016: Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology(IIST) is a space research center of India. The is institute is based in the Kerala. It is Asia’s first space research center which has reached the outer space. This research institute was inaugurated on 14 September 2007 which is also past of ISRO. This renown institution was founded by India’s former president DR. A.P.G Abdul kalam. Now it’s a great opportunity for candidates because the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) has published a notification to recruit candidates for the post of 4 Engineer on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply before 12 February 2016.
IIST Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details of Job:
- Post Name: Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
- No of post: 4
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/-
- Academic Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering with First Class and minimum 65% of Marks or 6.5/ 10 CGPA .
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age Limit: 35 years (as on 23.01.2016)
How to Register: Interested Candidates can submit application form along with attested copies of required documents consisting educational qualification, age, caste, experience certificate etc., should be sent to “the Administrative Officer, IIST, Valiamala Post, Thiruvananthapuram – 695547” on or before 12.02.2016
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- Last Date For Acceptance of Application Form: 12.02.2016
- Detail Advertisement Link: https://www.iist.ac.in/sites/default/files/careers/Engineer.pdf
- Application Form: https://www.iist.ac.in/sites/default/files/careers/Application%20Format%20for%20Engineer_0.pdf