IHBT Recruitment 2016: Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) established in 1984 is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. This premier national institute located in Palampur, Kangra district, Himachal Pradesh is engaged in various advanced research aspects of Himalayan Bioresources and modern biology and also been imparting Ph.D. in Biological and Chemical Sciences. It has published notification for the selection of 10 Senior Scientist/Scientist & Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply before 30 March 2016. More Details about this posts are given below.
IHBT Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details Of Job1:
- Post Name: Senior Scientist/Scientist
- No Of Posts: 06
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 7600/-
Details Of Job2:
- Post Name: Technical Assistant
- No of Posts: 04
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification:
- For Senior Scientist/Scientist: Ph.D. in Science including 2 years experience.
- For Technical Assistant: Diploma in engineering technology concerning three years full-time duration or first class B.Sc in agriculture/Life science/Horticulture.
- Citizen: Indian
- For Senior Scientist/Scientist: 37/32 years
- For Technical Assistant: 28 years
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
How to Apply: Enthusiastic candidates can send prescribed application form along with required documents to the “Administrative Officer, CSIR CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur-176061(H.P.)” on or before 30.03.2016.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- Through Demand Draft in Favour Of “Director CSIR- IHBT” payable at Palampur (Himachal Pradesh) SBI-Bank Code No. 03632. SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from announced application fee.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30.03.2016