IGCAR Recruitment 2016: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), one of India’s premier nuclear research centres and the second largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), located at Kalpakkam, 80 km south of Chennai, India. And was established in 1971 as an exclusive centre dedicated to the pursuit of fast reactor science and technology has recently released a notification for recruitment of efficient candidates into Technician & Stipendiary Trainee vacancies. There are total 219 vacant seats are available. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online before 18 March 2016. More details about this jobs are given below.
IGCAR Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advt. No. : 01/2016
Details Of Job:
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Technician C||21||Rs. 5200-20200/-(With Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- )|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||198||Rs. 6200/- (Per month)|
- Educational Qualification: HSC (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) having 60% marks or SSC (Science & Maths) with 60% Marks in aggregate.
- Citizenship: Indian
Age Limit: As on 18.03.2016
- For Technician: 27 years
- For Stipendiary Trainee: 18 to 22 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
Job Location: Kalpakkam(Tamil Nadu)
How to Apply IGCAR Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.igcar.ernet.in/ from 05.02.2016 to 18.03.2016.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be performed on written test & trade test.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.03.2016