ICSIL SCC Recruitment 2017 – ICSIL Sweeper Cum Chowkidar 516 Vacancies – Apply Before 10th August 2017: The ICSIL or Intelligent Communication System India Limited Department has started a new recruitment process for the Sweeper Cum Chowkidar Post.
The ICSIL Department or the Intelligent Communication System India Limited Department will be filling up 516 Sweeper Cum Chowkidar vacancies of their department. There a notification published by the department on their official website for this recruitment where they have mentioned the details about this recruitment process. Applicants who are interested in applying for this post must be getting the details for this post from there.
|ICSIL SCC Recruitment Advertisement 2017||Get From Here…|
|ICSIL SCC Application Form 2017||Get Here|
|ICSIL SCC Result 2017||Check From Here|
ICSIL SCC Recruitment 2017:
Applicants can also get the details about this recruitment procedure from this page because here on this page, we have provided all the eligibility criteria required for this posts. Applicants can check it from the below. Candidates who are going to apply for this post must know this that the department will not be accepting any online application for this posts. Applicants will personally by filling up the prescribed application form go for submitting the application form. Applicants will have to submit this form to this address “INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED (ICSIL), ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, ABOVE POST OFFICE, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PHASE – III, NEW DELHI -110 020”.
Click Here For – WBSEDCL Sub Assistant Engineer Result 2017 – WBSEDCL Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017
ICSIL SCC Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of ICSIL SCC Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Intelligent Communication System India Limited Department
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs.|
|NAME OF THE POST||SCC or Sweeper Cum Chowkidar|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||516 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||New Delhi|
|Starting Date To Send Application||Started|
|Last Date Of Sending Application Form||10th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||icsil.in.|
Application Procedure for ICSIL SCC Recruitment 2017:
The department will be accepting an offline application for this post. Applicants will personally have to go for submitting the application form. Application through mail/post will not be tolerated by the department. Candidates can follow these steps to application process –
- All the will be first logging into the official website of ICSIL Department through this link i.e icsil.in.
- After that look for the “Career” section on the homepage.
- When you get that, click on it.
- Then at the very first, you will get this “SCC Notification'”, click on “Read More” section.
- When you click on it, you will be seeing “Application-PDF Form” link, click on it.
- Then on a new tab, the application form will open.
- Download that form and take its hard copy.
- Fill it up.
- Attach Xerox documents which had been asked.
- Go for submitting the form personally to the below mentioned address.
INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED (ICSIL),
ABOVE POST OFFICE,
OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
PHASE – III, NEW DELHI -110 020
Eligibility for ICSIL SCC Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Limit: All the applicants must be under the 18 to 55 years old to apply for this posts.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who are 8th pass are eligible to apply for this posts.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid salary after statutory deductions: – Rs. 11716/- per month
Selection Process: The ICSIL or Intelligent Communication System India Limited Department will be recruiting candidates on the previous work experience of the applicants. On the basis of the experience of the applicants, the department will be making the merit list and that will be considered by the department on the below format –
- Applicants having experience of 0 – 12 months will be allotted – 01 marks.
- Applicants having experience of 13 – 24 months will be allotted – 02 marks.
- Applicants having experience of 25 – 36 months will be allotted – 03 marks.
- Applicants having experience of 37 – 48 months will be allotted – 04 marks.
- Applicants having experience of 48 and above months will be allotted – 05 marks.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date To Send Application: Started.
Last Date Of Sending Application Form: 10th August 2017.