ICICI Bank PO Result 2017 -ICICI Bank PO Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017: Have you been waiting to know the result of the selection procedures that were conducted by the Authorities of the ICICI Bank which was conducted so as to shortlist the number of applicants for the post of PO (Probationary Officer)?
Update 1: There is a new notification form ICICI Bank authority regarding Probationary Officers Programme – The Online Aptitude Test for August 2017 has been announced and Exam date has been scheduled on 18th, 19th and 20th August 2017. Check here for more Admit Card Detail.
Like it has been told just above that if you are waiting to know the performance of yours in the selection procedure then you are viewing the very right page. The ICICI Bank updated their official web portal with the list of the names of those applicants who have successfully cleared the selection procedures that was conducted to shortlist the number of applicants for the post of Probationary Officer. To know the list that has been published by the Authorities, you need to read the further section of this publication to get the further details that have been announced by the Authorities.
- 1 ICICI Bank PO Result 2017:
- 2 ICICI Bank PO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- 3 Selection Process For ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
- 4 Steps To Check ICICI Bank PO Result 2017:
- 5 Have your ICICI Bank PO Result Checked From the place you belong:
- 6 Cut Off Mark For the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
- 7 Merit List For the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
ICICI Bank PO Result 2017:
You can check for the list that has been published by the Authorities from the Official web portal itself. If you scroll down this publication, you will be finding the guidelines so as to check for the publication of the ICICI Bank. The guidelines that we have mentioned here will be guiding you through the Official web portal and check the list that has been published. You can also check the same publication from the link that has been provided here. Well, if you are tapping on the link that is provided here, you will be redirected to the page from where you can check the list that has been published by the Authorities of the ICICI Bank.
From this publication, you will be also receiving to know the Cut Off Mark that has been followed in shortlisting of the applicants from the selection procedures. You can read the section that is mentioned here in this publication. The Merit List section has also been mentioned here. This section contains the list of the names of the applicants who have been shortlisted by the Authorities.
You can follow this publication to know the further updated and information that are going to be announced by the Authorities of the ICICI Bank. You must not forget to follow this publication on a daily basis or else you will be missing some important announcements which in turn will be a cause of your not getting to work for the ICICI Bank for the post of PO (Probationary Officer). Bookmark this publication so that logging in to check for the updated will be easy for you.
ICICI Bank PO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: ICICI Bank.
- TYPE OF JOBS: Private Jobs
- NAME OF THE POST: Probationary Officer Post.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: Not Fixed.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: icicicareers.com.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Selection Process For ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
The selection Authority of the ICICI Bank will be shortlisting the number of applicants for the post of Probationary Officer on the basis of these procedures:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion case based (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Online Aptitude Test: The online aptitude test will be the first way of shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Probationary Officer. Here the applicants must be appearing for the selection procedure and only if you are getting shortlisted from this selection procedure then only you will be allowed to appear for the next round of selection.
- Online Psychometric Assessment:
- Group Discussion case based (GD) and Personal Interview (PI): These two selections procedures will be conducted on the same date itself. Only if you are shortlisted from the Group Discussion round of selection then only you will be appearing for the last and the final round of selections that is the Personal Interview Session.
Steps To Check ICICI Bank PO Result 2017:
These procedures when followed will be helping you to check for the list that has been updated:
- You need login to this web address icicicareers.com.
- The homepage of the ICICI Bank Careers will be opening in front of you.
- You need to now click on the “Recruitment Process” tab that is present.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the “Probationary Officer Programme” option.
- You will be now shown a new page.
- Search for the link that has been updated to check the result.
- Click on it.
- You will be now shown the list that has been published.
Have your ICICI Bank PO Result Checked From the place you belong:
No. of Vacancies
|Probationary Officer||Not Fixed||GET HERE >>|
Cut Off Mark For the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
The Cut off mark would be the minimum mark that will be the basis on which shortlisting of the applicants will be done. The applicants for the Online Aptitude Test must be scoring this mark or else they will not be shortlisted to appear for the next round of selections that will be conducted so as to further shortlist the number of applicants for the post of Probationary Officer.
You will be very soon getting to know the mark that has been decided by the Authorities so as to shortlist the applicants. Keep a close eye in this publication to know the mark.
Merit List For the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017:
The Merit List will be published by the Authorities who have been shortlisted from the Online Aptitude Test and Online Psychometric Assessment of selections. The names of the applicants who will be able to view their name up in the list will be called in for the last two selection procedures that is the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The final merit list will be prepared by the Authorities where all the applicants who have been shortlisted to appear for the said posts will be shown.
If you are interested to know whether your name has been shortlisted by the Authorities or not then you need to wait on for a few more days. We are not sure of the exact dates as to when will be the Authorities publishing the Merit List. So, we suggest you to regularly check this publication to know the names that will be shortlisted by the Authorities.