ICAR Recruitment Lower Division Clerk: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) an autonomous body responsible for coordinating agricultural education and research. This renown research organisation is undertaken by the govt. of India.Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has published a recruitment notification to recruit the interested and eligible candidates who have the qualification for the post of 7 Lower Division Clerk. The candidates who want to apply for this post can apply before 20 February 2016.
ICAR Recruitment Lower Division Clerk Details:
Details of Job:
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
- No of Post: 7
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-
- Academic Qualification: Class 12th passed from recognized Board or University.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age: 18 to 27 Years
Application Fee: Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 200/- & candidates belonging SC/ST have to pay Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam.
Job Location: All Over India
How to Register: Interested candidates can submit prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificate regarding age, educational qualifications, experience, caste etc. to “The Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam-793103, Meghalaya” on or before 20.02.2016.
- Last Date For Submission of Application: 20.02.2016
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link: http://www.icarneh.ernet.in/employment/Advertisement%20for%20the%20post%20of%20LDC%20at%20ICAR,%20Umiam.pdf