IBPS SO Result 2017 – IBPS SO Merit List Cut Off Mark 2017: Candidates who have waiting eagerly to know the result of the selection procedure that was conducted to shortlist the applicants for the post of Specialist Officer will be glad to hear this news update.
‘The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has come up with the result of the different selection procedures that were conducted so as to shortlist the number of applicants who have applied for the post of Specialist Officer (SO)’. If you are one of the applicants from the State you belong from, then you can now check for the result of the selection procedure that you have appeared for. Read the further section of this publication to know the process to check the result of the selection procedure and also get to know the further updates that have been announced by the Authorities of the IBPS the is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department.
- 1 Have your IBPS SO Result Checked From here:
- 2 Cut Off Mark For the IBPS SO Result 2017:
IBPS SO Result 2017:
By now you must be having your anxious level to the minimum but you will be a bit tensed because you haven’t checked the result till yet. Now to check the publication that is the result that has been published by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Department then you can do it from the Official web portal of the Recruiting department itself. On scrolling down this publication, you will be finding the “Steps To Check IBPS SO Result 2017” section. There you will be finding the steps that will be helping you to check the result of the selection procedure from the Official web portal of the IBPS Department. If you are thinking to check the result from the official website then you can do so by following the guidelines that we have provided here. On the other hand, you can be checking the result within very few steps. This is only possible if you are tapping on the link that is provided here in this publication. This means if you are tapping on the link that is present, you will be redirected to the main page from where the result can be checked.
We have provided you with the two processes to check for the result that is published by the Authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Department. Follow any one which you feel like.
You must be knowing that applicants who will be shortlisted from the Preliminary Examination will be only allowed to take part in the next selection procedure that is the Main Examination. When the final examination procedure will be over, the Authorities will be shortlisting the applicants again and then these applicants will be issued the Call Letters to appear for the Interview Session, which will be one of the methods of shortlisting the applicants for the post of Specialist Officer (SO).
To know the further updates that will be announced by the Authorities of the Recruitment Board for the IBPS SO Recruitment Procedure, then you are to check this publication on a daily basis because we aren’t sure of the exact dates as when will be the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Department be announcing the further information. If you are not checking for the updates then you might be missing some important notifications and which might inturn be a cause for you to not be an employee of the Department of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Have your IBPS SO Result Checked From here:
|Specialist Officer||GET HERE >>|
IBPS SO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- TYPE OF JOBS: Bank Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Specialist Officer
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: ibps.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Selection Process For IBPS SO Result 2017:
The selection of the applicants for the post of Specialist Officer will be done on the basis of these procedures:
- Online CWE.
- Interview Session.
- The Online CWE examination will be the first round of shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Specialist Officer. This examination procedure was consisting of 200 question and the full marks allotted was 80. Applicants must be completing this examination within 120 minutes that is 2 hours. The above tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. Applicants who would be getting shortlisted from this selection procedure will be getting shortlisted to appear for the next round of selection.
A penalty for wrong answers:
Applicants must be knowing that there is a penalty for every wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests. Any question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Interview Session: The applicants who have been called in to appear for this selection procedure will be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the nodal banks with the help of IBPS. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given above. In the absence of original documents, the application form of the candidates shall be canceled. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as it was mentioned in the official Recruitment Advertisement. The Documents that must be brought to the venue on the date of the Interview that has been mentioned to you above.
After the successful completion of the Interview Session, the candidates who will be shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to any one of the participating organizations. Only the candidates who are securing a higher position in the merit list will be the ones who will be provisionally allotted to the Organizations.
The participating Organizations are:
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||Bank of Baroda||Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Canara Bank||Central Bank of India||Corporation Bank||Dena Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India||Vijaya Bank|
Steps To Check IBPS SO Result 2017:
The steps that we have mentioned here in this publication will be helping you to check the result from the Official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the IBPS:
- Head over to the Official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- The homepage will be shown to you.
- From the page, you will be required to search for the update that has been made to check the result for the post of Specialist Officer.
- You need to click on the announcement that has been made.
- Now, you will be shown a new page.
- Click on the link that has been provided to you.
- You will be now shown the list that has been published by the Authorities of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department.
Cut Off Mark For the IBPS SO Result 2017:
Each candidate who has applied for the Online examination must be required to obtain the minimum score that has been decided in each tests and also a minimum total score so as to be considered to be shortlisted for the interview session that will be the last round of selection. Depending on the number of vacancies available, the cut-off mark will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for an interview session. After the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
The minimum qualifying marks in the interview session that has been decided by the Authorities of the IBPS Department will not be less than 40%. The minimum mark that must be obtained by the SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates is 35%. The weightage (ratio) of Online CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20. A candidate should be qualifying in both of the selection procedures that is in the CWE and interview and must be sufficiently high above in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
Merit List For the IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017:
The IBPS Department Authority will be publishing the Merit List which will be showing the names of the applicants who have been shortlisted to appear for the post of Specialist Officer. If you are willing to know the names that have been shortlisted by the Authorities of the IBPS (Insitute of Banking Personnel Selection) then you must be visiting this publication and checking for the update that has been made because the Recruiting Department has not yet made public the Merit List. As soon as the Authority will be publishing the list on their official web portal, we will be doing the updating this publication in our publication for you to view. So you can bookmark this publication and regularly keep a check for the updates that will be made here.