IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 – 14192 Vacancies – Apply Before 1st August 2017: There is the latest notification published by the Department of IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) for the Officer Scale and Office Assistant Posts. As per the update we received, the officials will be undertaking the CRP (Common Recruitment Process) in order to recruit candidates. Applicants who are eligible and interested in applying for the post can apply within the mentioned date through online.
The IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) is the candidates recruiting department. This department every year publish recruitment notification in their department for the recruitment of various officials post. Now, as the per the latest news, the department has published a recruitment notification for the Office Scale and Office Assistant and through that recruitment process, the department had mentioned that they will be recruiting 14192 candidates. The authority had mentioned that the candidates in this department will be recruited on the basis of the different exams. The applicants who will be successful in clearing all the exams will be shortlisted first by the authority.
|IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment Application Form 2017||Click Here …|
|IBPS CRP RRB Admit Card 2017||Click Here …|
|IBPS CRP RRB Result 2017||Check Result….|
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 Notification:
The IBPS department had set different selection process in order to recruit candidates in their department for the Office Scale – I and Office Assistant posts. The department had also set different educational status for different posts. The IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) department had this time given a golden opportunity to the candidates who are looking for the state government banking jobs. For more details about the Admit Card, Result and cut off marks, visit the above link from the table.
Click Here For – OFB Trade Apprentice Result 2017 – 55th Batch Apprentice Cut Off Marks – Merit List Get Here
IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of IBPS CRP RRB Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection)
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Office Scale – I, Office Assistant|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||14192 Posts|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||
All Over India
|Starting date to submit the Application Form||12th July 2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||1st August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||ibps.in.|
Application procedure forIBPS CRP RRB Recruitment:
All those candidates who are qualified for this post and interested in applying will have to apply through online from official website of the department. Applicants can follow these steps and can apply for the post –
- Visit the Offical Website of IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) through this link which is ibps.in.
- After when you enter the official website, you are going to see the notification in the middle of the page.
- From there, look for the “Apply Online” notification for the “Office Scale” or “Office Assistant Post”.
- After getting the link, click on it.
- Now you will be provided with the application form for that post.
- After when you get the application, fill it up.
- Check whether you have made any mistake or not.
- Attach the relevant details.
- Pay the required application fees.
- Submit the Form.
- Now take a printout.
Banks Comes Under IBPS Recruitment Are –
- Allahabad Bank.
- Canara Bank.
- Vijaya Bank.
- United Bank of India.
- Corporation Bank.
- Bank of Baroda.
- Indian Overseas Bank.
- Bank of India.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Indian Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
- IDBI Bank.
- Bank of Maharashtra.
- Andhra Bank.
- Punjab National Bank.
- Dena Bank.
- Central Bank of India.
- UCO Bank.
- Union Bank of India.
- Punjab & Sind Bank.
All the candidates who will be going for the exam must be having this below-described qualification in order to apply for the post. The educational status for this post are mentioned below –
- For Officer Scale- I & Office Assistant: Applicants must be having a degree from the recognized university.
- For Officer Scale- II: Must be having Degree with 50% Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent.
- For Officer Scale- III: Must be having Degree with 50% Marks from the recognized university and 5 Year experience in Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Age limits: As per the posts –
- For Officer Scale- I: Must be between 18 to 30 years.
- For Officer Scale- II: Must be between 21 to 32 years.
- For Officer Scale- III: Must be between 21 to 40 years.
- For Office Assistant: Must be between 18 to 28 years.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be Selected based on:
- Prelim Exam through online basis.
- Main Exam through Online basis.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Pay Scales: As per mentioned below –
- For Officer Scale- I: Must be between Rs.14500- 25700/- (Per Month).
- For Officer Scale- II: Must be between Rs.19400- 28100/- (Per Month).
- For Officer Scale- III: Must be between Rs.25700- 25700/- (Per Month).
- For Office Assistant: Must be between Rs.7200-19300/- (Per Month).
- All those applicants who are interested in applying and belongs to General Caste for the post will have to pay Rs Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
Job Location: All Over India.
Important Dates to Remember For IBPS RRB Recruitment are:
|Call Letter For The Prelim Exam of Officer Scale-I Post Publish Date||After the 21st August 2017.|
|Prelim Exam of Officer Scale-I Post will be Conducted Between||Betwee 28th August to 03rd September 2017.|
|Call Letter For Prelim Exam of Office Assistant Post Publish Date||After 28th August 2017.|
|Prelim Exam of Officer Scale Posts Conducted Between||Between 04th September to 09th September 2017.|
|Call Letter Download For Online Exam – Preliminary||For Officer Scale – I, August 2017.|
|For Office Assistant, September 2017.|
|Date Of Online Exam – Preliminary||For Officer Scale – I,
09th, 10th and 16th September 2017. (if required)
Office Assistant, 17th, 23th & 24th September 2017.
|Result Of Online Exam – Preliminary||For Both Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant Post, Tentatively on October 2017.|
|Call Letter Download For Online Exam – Main Exam and Single Exam||Officer Scale – I, II & III, October 2017.|
|Office Assistant, November 2017.|
|Date Of Online Exam – Main and Single||Office Scale – I 5th Number 2017|
|Office Assistant, 12th November 2017.|
|Date Of Online Exam Result – Main and Single (For Office Scale, Office Assistant)||November 2017.|
|Download Call Letter For Interview Session||December 2017.|
|Interview Date||December 2017.|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2018.|