IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 – IBPS CWE PO Management Trainee – VII Hall Ticket 2017 @ ibps.in: The IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) Department had finally made active the link of the admit card download section on their official website which is for the CWE exam through which, the IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) department would be covering up two post which is for the Management Trainee and the Probationary Officer. Applicants who have applied for anyone of this post are informed that they must download this admit card ass early as possible from the official website because, without the admit card, applicants will be restricted from entering the exam hall.
Update 1: IBPS PO Online Application procedure has kicked in from 16th August 2017. Check this link to secure your exam seat.
About The IBPS CWE PO Exam: The IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) is the section started by the Indian Government whose aim was to recruit various graduate applicants for the different banking jobs in Public Sector Banks in India. Along the recruitment, the IBPS department also conducts examinations and the interview for the recruitment which they are undergoing.
Currently, the IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) Department is undertaking a recruitment for the Management Trainee and the Probationary Officer post. As per the current update of this recruitment process, the department had published the admit card of the Prelim exam which is going to conduct soon through Online mode. All the candidates must download their admit card from the official website of the IBPS Department which is ibps.in. or you can also go through the direct admit card download link which we are soon going to provide here at the bottom of this page.
- 1 IBPS PO Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Tentative Dates For The IBPS CWE Exam 2017 and IBPS PO Admit Card release date:
- 3 IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 4 Overall Standing & Statistics of IBPS PO Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017:
- 6 Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The IBPS Department For The CWE PO MT Are:
- 7 Banks Comes Under This IBPS PO Selection Are –
- 8 Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Prelim Exam Are –
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017:
The IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) Department has strictly notified on their official recruitment notification that all those candidates who will be appearing for the Prelim exam which the department will be taking must be having their admit card with them because, without the admit card, applicants will be not able to enter the exam hall. Applicants can get the full, details like tentative event dates, selection procedure etc from the bottom of this page, so scroll the page and read the full publication. Applicants also must not forget to bookmark this page because from here they will be getting all the update for this posts.
Tentative Dates For The IBPS CWE Exam 2017 and IBPS PO Admit Card release date:
|Call Letter For The Prelim Exam Training||18th September 2017 – 22nd September 2017|
|Prelim Exam Training Between||26th September 2017 – 29th September 2017.|
|Download Call Letter For Prelim Exam through Online||In September 2017.|
|Prelim Exam – Online Mode conducts Between||07th October 2017, 08th October 2017, 14th October 2017 & 15th October 2017.|
|Prelim Exam – Online Mode Result||October 2017|
|Main Exam – Online Mode Admit Card Download||In November 2017.|
|Main Exam – Online Mode||26th November 2017|
|Main Exam- Online Mode Result 2017||December 2017|
|Call Letter Download for Interview||January 2018|
|Interview Date||Between January/February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: All the applicants will be first unlocking the official website of the IBPS Department which is ibps.in.
STEP II: Then on the homepage, you will be getting the update section, where the officials provide all the update for this post which is in the middle of the page.
STEP III: You will have to move your attention to that section and will have to look for the Admit card download link there.
STEP IV: When you get the link, you will be clicking on it.
STEP V: Then in order to generate your admit card the page will be asking you to give your registration details.
STEP VI: When you enter the details, you are redirected to a new tab where your admit card is generated and ready to be get downloaded.
STEP VII: Now from that tab, download your admit card and take its hard copy so that you can carry it with you.
Overall Standing & Statistics of IBPS PO Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection).
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: CWE Exam, Probationary officer & Management Trainee.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 3247 Posts
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: ibps.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Prelim Examination, Main Examination, Interview session and document Verification.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the prelim examination must keep this point in their mind –
- All the applicants must be remembering this that the admit card allotted to them is the only proof of their eligibility for the post they have applied. So, it must for all the contenders to carry their admit card with them while they are going for the exam.
- Applicants will also have to carry the below mentioned documents with them while they are going for the exam.
- Contenders must report to the exam before one hour from the mentioned time.
- Applicant keeps this mind that the admit card allotted to them must not be misplaced or lost because, without the admit card, applicants will not be allowed to give the exam.
- For more updates, bookmark this page and check this page regularly.
Selection Process To Be Undertaken By The IBPS Department For The CWE PO MT Are:
As per the notification of the IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) PO Recruitment, all the applicants will be undergoing for this below exams in order to qualify for the Probationary Officer Post –
- Online Prelim Exam.
- Online Main Exam.
- Interview Test.
- Document Verifications.
Applicants can go through the Online Prelim Exam questions pattern to be followed by the IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) Department –
- Prelim Exam – Online Test.
|Name Of Examination||Subject To Be undertaken In The Exam||Total Number of questions||Marks Allotted for Each Section||Duration|
|Online Mode Preliminary Exam||English Language Test||30 Questions||30 Marks||60 Minutes|
|Quantitative Test||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks|
Applicants can go through the Online Main Exam questions pattern to be followed by the IBPS (Institute Of Banking and Personnel Selection) Department –
- Main Exam (Online Mode).
|Name Of Examination||Subject To Be undertaken In The Exam||Number of Questions||Marks||Medium Of Exam||Duration|
|Main Exam||Reasoning||50 Questions||50 Marks||English & Hindi.||40 Minutes|
|English Language||40 Questions||40 Marks||English.||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks||English & Hindi.||40 Minutes|
|General Awarness||40 Questions||40 Marks||English & Hindi.||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Questions||20 Marks||English & Hindi.||10 Minutes|
Banks Comes Under This IBPS PO Selection Are –
Punjab & Sind Bank.
Union Bank of India.
Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Bank of India.
Central Bank of India.
Indian Overseas Bank.
Bank of Baroda.
Punjab National Bank.
United Bank of India.
Bank of Maharashtra.
Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Prelim Exam Are –
The contenders who will be going for the interview session which the IBPS department will be undertaking for the PO post are informed to carry this documents for the verification process –
- Aadhar card with a photograph.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Mark-Sheet of Graduation.
- Valid Driving Licence.
- Employee ID.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Voter’s Card.
- Bank Passbook with the photograph.
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.