IAF Group C Result 2017 – IAF Group C Merit List Cut off marks 2017: Are you looking for the result that has been published by the Authorities of the IAF (Indian Air Force)? If yes then We the Naukrihelpers are up with this publication to help you out. This publication will be helping you to know the performance of yours in the different selection procedures that were conducted by the Officials of the Indian Air Force.
Aren’t you happy to hear the news update about the publication of the result by the Recruiting Department? We hope you are because the Recruiting Department had taken an indeed long time to publish the results. We know that you had been looking into other job portals for the updates regarding this recruitment procedure. Read the further section of this publication and get to know the other details that have been announced by the Department.
IAF Group C Result 2017:
All the applicants for the selection procedure that were conducted for the post of Group ‘C’ Civilian can check their performance by clicking on the links that are scattered in the various sections of this publication. These links provided are to help you to check the performance with ease which means you will be getting redirected to the main page from where you will be able to check your performance. Well if you are wanting to check your performance from the Official web portal of the IAF Department then you are welcomed to follow the guidelines which we have mentioned here.
Follow this publication daily so that you are not missing any single information about this recruitment procedure and we will be updating this publication as and when the Recruiting Department is finishing up with the rest of the selection procedures that are left to be conducted so as to further shortlist the applicants for the post of Group ‘C’ Civilian.
CLICK HERE FOR TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Result 2017 – TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Merit List Cut off marks 2017
IAF Group C Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Indian Air Force
- TYPE OF JOB: Central Government Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Group ‘C’ Civilian
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 174 vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Step to check the IAF Group C Result 2017:
You can follow these steps so as to check the performance of yours in the selection procedure that you have applied for:
- You need to log in to the official web portal of the Indian Air Force Department.
- You will be viewing the homepage by now.
- Keep an eye on the “LATEST NEWS” section.
- From this section, look for the announcement that has been made by the Recruiting Department.
- Click on the particular announcement to carry on with the further processes.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- Now click on the link that is provided.
- You will be shown your performance.
Selection Process For IAF Group C Recruitment 2017:
The selection of the candidates will be done by the Selection Authorities of the IAF Department strictly on the basis of these procedures:
- Written Exam
- Skill/Practical/Physical Test
- Written Exam: The first round of selection that will be conducted by the Authorities of the IAF Department. This examination procedure was based on minimum educational qualifications which consisted of General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English ) (iv) General Awareness. (c) The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi. If you are getting shortlisted from this selection procedure then you will be allowed to appear for the next round of selections.
- Skill/Practical/Physical Test: After the written examination process is over, the Department will be conducting any one of this procedures so as to shortlist the applicants who have been shortlisted from the written examination procedure.
IAF Group C Cut Off Mark 2017:
The applicants appearing for the written examination procedure will be getting shortlisted on the basis of the cut off marks. the Authorities of the Indian Air Force will be deciding among themselves to what will be the minimum mark that will be followed in shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Group ‘C’. To know the decision of the Authorities of the IAF Department, do not forget to follow this publication cause we will be updating this page very soon with the marks.
IAF Group C Merit List:
The first Merit List will be published by the Authorities of the IAF Department and this publication will be containing the names of the applicants who are shortlisted from the written examination procedure. Those names appearing up on the list will be allowed to appear for the further round of selection. When all the procedures will be successfully conducted by the Authorities, a final list will be published and the names appearing up there will be filling up the 174 vacant seats that were made available at the beginning of the Recruitment procedure.