IAAD Group C Sports Quota Result 2017 – IAAD Group C Sports Quota Merit List 2017: The IAAD that is Indian Audit and Accounts Department has undertaken a recruitment procedure where a section of candidates had applied for the Recruitment procedure by sending the application form within the last date. Now, to shortlist the applicants that have applied for the post of Group C Sports Quota they had conducted some procedures to shortlist the applicants. All those who have appeared for the selection procedure must be knowing that the Recruiting Department has furnished with the results.
If you are one of the applicants for this recruitment procedure then you can now check the list that has been published recently by the Department in their web portal. If you have been anxious about to know the performance of your in the field trials that were conducted to test the fitness and the skills then read the further section of this publication.
IAAD Group C Sports Quota Result 2017:
The first way to check for the performance can be done from the official web portal of the Recruiting department that is the Indian Audit and Accounts Department. You can follow the procedures that we have mentioned below in the further section of this publication to check for the performance from the official web portal. You can also check the performance of yours by just clicking on the direct link that we have provided to you here in this publication.
The Merit list that is published by the Department can be viewed from here only. so scroll down this publication and check the list that has been published.
IAAD Group C Sports Quota Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Office of the Comptroller and Auditor, General of India, New Delhi
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Auditor/ Accountant/ Clerk
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 171
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: New Delhi
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.cag.gov.in
Step to check the IAAD Group C Sports Quota Result 2017:
You can follow these steps so as to check the performance of yours in the selection procedure that you have applied for:
- You need to log in to the Official web portal of the recruitment Department through this web address www.cag.gov.in.
- The homepage of the Recruiting Department will be opening in front of you.
- From the page that you are viewing at the present moment, search for the announcement that has been made about them checking up the names that have been shortlisted for the post.
- You need to click on the announcement.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will be now provided with the link to check the names of the applicants that have been shortlisted.
Selection Process For IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment 2017:
The Recruiting Department had announced in their official advertisement that they will be shortlisting the applicants on the basis of these methods:
- Scrutiny of the documents.
- Field Trails.
- Scrutiny of the documents: The Departement Officials will be thoroughly checking the certificates of the applicants and if they think that if you are eligible to appear for the next round of selections then you will be called for the next round of selections.
- Filed Trails: All the candidates who have been called to appear for this selection procedure must be appearing along with the original documents along with them. Award of marks for certificates shall be based on the production of Original Certificates. Certificates for which originals are not produced on the day of field trails will be rejected. This process will be conducted so as to test their sports performance and suitability for the Recruiting Department. the Fitness and the skills of the applicants gets tested.
IAAD Group C Sports Quota Merit List:
The Merit List will be prepared by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department. This list will be published once when the scrutiny of the application form and the certificates of the applicants will be completed. The names that will be appearing up in the list will be called for the field trials. When the field trials will be getting completed, the Department will be further publishing an another merit list which will be containing the list of names who are shortlisted to fill up the 171 vacant seats.