IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 – 171 Vacancies – Last Date 09/07/2017: A call to all the job aspirants from all over the Country and from the State of New Delhi to be more specific. The Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) is inviting you to fill up the application form so as to apply for the recruitment procedure that they have undertaken.
The Department will be filling up the vacant 171 seats that are available for the post of Group C Sports Quota. Thus if you are one of those candidates who has represented your district, the State, Country for the games like Cricket, Football, Hockey, Badminton, and Table Tennis then hurry up and fill up the application form that has been prescribed by the Recruiting department within the last date.
|IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|IAAD Group C Sports Quota Result 2017||Get From Here…|
IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment 2017:
You are to read this notification that has been published cause this going through will be helping you to know about the details about the Recruitment Procedure. The Official Recruitment Advertisement that has been published by the Authorities of the Recruiting department will contain the complete details about this recruitment procedure.
Well, if you are not possessing the said qualifications that are mentioned by the Authorities then we suggest you not to apply for the recruitment procedure.
Click Here For – Post Graduate Jobs 2017 – Government Post Graduate Jobs Upcoming Vacancies – Application form
IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Office of the Comptroller and Auditor, General of India, New Delhi|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Auditor/ Accountant and Clerk|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||171|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||New Delhi|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||03/06/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||09/07/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||www.cag.gov.in|
Application procedure for IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment:
- You are to log in to the website of Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- This web address www.cag.gov.in will be helping you to view the homepage of the Recruiting Department.
- From the page that you are viewing now, look for the announcement that is made about the Recruitment of candidates for the post of Group C Sports Quota.
- You are to click on the announcement itself.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will be provided with the link to view the Official Recruitment Notification and to download the application form.
- Click on the link that is provided to download the application form.
- You are to now get a printout of the application form.
- Manually fill up the application form, make sure that you are not making any errors while filling up the application from.
- When you are done, just send the application form and the other documents to the said Postal Address.
Eligibility for IAAD Group C Sports Quota Recruitment:
You are to possess these qualifications:
Age Criteria: If you are willing to apply for the post of Auditor/Accountant and for the Clerk posts, then you need to be within 18 to 27 years of age.
Educational Qualifications: Check the qualification that is demanded by the Department.
- Auditor/Accountant: You must be having a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International Competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports or sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports.
- Clerk: Matric with class 12 level of education from any recognized Board/Institution and sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International Competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports or Sportspersons who have represented their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports..
Application Fees: There is no application fee for this Recruitment Procedure.
Job Location: New Delhi
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Scrutiny of the Certificates of the applicants.
- Field Trails.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 03/06/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 09/07/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: