Hyderabad High Court Judge Admit Card 2017 – Additional and Permanent Judge Hall Ticket 2017: The Hyderabad High Court of Judicature department had made admit card download link of the written exam for the Additional Judge and Permanent Judge post. All the candidates who are part of this exam must be downloading their admit card from this page.
There was a recruitment procedure earlier started by the Hyderabad High Court of Judicature deparment for the recruitment of Additional Judge and Permanent Judge in their department for which, the department had received a huge number of applications and to shortlist those applicants, the department had mentioned that they will be conducting the written examination. For which, the admit card has been published by the department on their official website. All the applicants who will be going for this exam must be getting their admit card downloaded from the official website and take its hard copy so that you can carry it in the exam.
Hyderabad High Court Judge Admit Card 2017:
The admit card for the written examination which the Hyderabad High Court of Judicature department is going to take is the mandatory documents to be carried by all the applicants while they are going for the exam because it is the only proof of the eligibility of the applicants for the exam they will be giving. Applicants who will forget to carry their admit card or whose admit card is been misplaced will be losing the chance give the exam and their application will also be shortlisted by the department.
Hyderabad High Court Judge Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
Applicants who have not downloaded the admit card issued by the Hyderabad High Court must be following these steps so they can download their admit card –
STEP I: All the candidates must be logging into the official website by following this link (hc.tap.nic.in)
STEP II: Then on the top of the home, you will be getting the “Recruitment Result” section.
STEP III: Then from the next page, look for “Download Admit Card” link.
STEP IV: After that, you will be asked to enter your registration details.
STEP V: When you enter the details, you are redirected to the another page where your admit card is being generated.
STEP VI: Now when your admit card is fully loaded, you will be getting your admit card.
STEP VII: Download your admit card from that page and take its hard copy which is to be carried with you while you are going for the exam.
Overall Standing & Statistics of Hyderabad High Court Judge Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Hyderabad High Court of Judicature.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Permanent Judge and Additional Judge.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 400 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Gujarat.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: hc.tap.nic.in
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Provided Below.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the Hyderabad High Court Judge Exam 2017:
You must be following these points so as you are safe from any mishappen in the exam taken by the Hyderabad High Court of Judicature –
- All those applicants who are going for the exam keep this mind that you must be having your admit card with them because it is the proof of their eligibility for the exam they will be giving.
- Along with the admit card, applicants must be having one ID proof also with them whose details should match with all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Anyone of the applicant who forgets to bring their admit card or whose admit card is misplaced will not be allowed to give the exam.
- All the candidates must be reporting the exam hall before 1 hour from the exam along with their admit card.
- Candidates looking for the more updates can visit the official website.