HSSC Result 2017 – HSSC JE Fireman And Other Vacancies Merit List 2017: The HSSC that is the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has conducted the selection procedures to shortlist the applicants for the post of Fireman, Junior Engineer, and various other posts.
Now that the selection procedures are over a long time back it’s time for the Department to publish the Result of this Selection Procedure. All those of you have applied for the procedures that were conducted, applicants must be knowing that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published the result of the selection procedure for the applicants to view.
HSSC Result 2017:
Yes, this news is absolutely true. All those applicants for this Recruitment Procedure can be now checking for the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for the posts of Fireman, Junior Engineer, and other vacancies.
The result of the selection procedure can be known by each of the applicants for the various posts by following the steps or the guidelines that are mentioned here will be helping you to check the result from the Official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The steps that are mentioned here in this publication will be helping you to check the result from the Official web portal the HSSSC. All those steps that are here mentioned are a bit long and thus we ha provided with the link to check the result. Click on the link that has been provided to you for the post that you have applied by submitting the prescribed application form to the Authorities with the last date.
All applicants who are wanting to view the names of the applicants whose have appeared in the merit list can also be checking the Merit List from this notification only.
HSSC Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POST: Fireman, Junior Engineer and etc.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 302 Vacancies
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Haryana
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: hssc.gov.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
Click Here to Check the Result
|Junior Analytical Assistant||06 Vacancies|
|Accountant (ReAdvertisedd)||01 Vacancies|
|JuniorEngineerr (Civilf (Re-Advertised)||40 Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Horticulture)||04 Vacancies|
|Assistant Fire Station Officer||04 Vacancies|
|Other Many Vacancies||185 Vacancies|
Steps To Check HSSC Result 2017:
The steps that you can follow so as to check the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The procedures are:
- You are to head over to the official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The homepage of the Recruiting body will be opening infront of you.
- Look for the announcement or the link that has been updated by the Authorities to shortlist the applicants for the post of Fireman, Junior Engineer, and various vacancies.
- Applicants are to click on the particular announcement that has been made.
- Now you will be viewing a new page in front of you.
- This new page will be containing the link to the various posts that were available at the beginning of the Recruiting Procedure.
- Now you are to click on the link that has been provided for the post that you have applied for.
- You will be shown the list that has been published by the Authorities of the HSSC.
Selection Process of the HSSC Recruitment 2017:
The shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Fireman, Junior Engineer, and various vacancies will be done on the basis of these procedures as it was mentioned in the Official Recruitment Advertisement.
- Document verification.
- Document verification: the document verification will be one such selection procedure where the applicant’s documents will be checked by the Authorities of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The shortlisting decision is entirely in the decisions of the Recruiting Department. If they think that if you are fit enough to appear for the next round of selection then you will be called in to appear for the next round of selections.
- Interview/Viva: All the applicants who have been asked to appear for this selection procedure will be facing the Authorities where the Department Authorities will be asking you various series of questions on different grounds. Applicants who will be found eligible to occupy the vacant seat for which he/she applied for then the Authorities will be shortlisting you to appear for the post.
Merit List For the HSSC Recruitment 2017:
The merit list will be published after the document verification process and this list will be containing all the names of those applicants who have been shortlisted by the Authorities to appear for the last round of selection. When the final round of selection will be getting successfully conducted the Department, they will be further publishing the last merit list where the names of those applicants for the various posts will be shown. If you are wanting to know what are the names that are appearing in the merit list then all you need to wait on for a few more days cause the HSSC Department has not yet published the merit list yet.