HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017 – 5532 Vacancies – Apply Before 11/07/2017: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has once again Come forward with the most awaited recruitment notification with a huge vacancy of 5532 for the post of Constables (General Duty). Candidates looking for the State Government jobs in Haryana must not miss any of this chance and apply online for this post from the official website of the department or from the direct application link we have provided to them right here on this page before the last date which is 11th July 2017. Candidates are informed that after applying for the post, they will have to appear for the different exams in order to get selected for the post and they will be getting all the information regarding this post right here on this page. So, applied candidates must have a close eye on this page.
- 1 HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Expectation Date of Screening Test For The Post Of Constable General Duty:
- 3 HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017 Advertisement:
- 4 Department Name
- 5 HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017 Details:
- 6 Application procedure for HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment:
- 7 Click Here for HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment Syllabus & Selection Process:
- 8 Post-Wise Details Of HSSC Constables Post:
- 9 Eligibility for HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment:
- 10 Selection Process of HSSC Constables General Duty Bharti Recruitment:
HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017:
As per the notification published by the Department of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, the recruitment notification for the post of Constable (General Duty) is for the limited period i.e till 11/07/2017. So, if you are eligible & interested in this post and not yet applied then you must not be late and apply for the post as quick as possible from the official website of the department or from the link we have provided to them right here on this page because the last date of the application is going to be end. For more details, candidates may visit the official website of the department.
Expectation Date of Screening Test For The Post Of Constable General Duty:
After the application procedure for this post is over, the Department Officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be shortlisting candidates according to their marks obtained in Screening test and other exams taken by the department. The Date of Screening test taken by the department is not yet published. As per our expectation, the exam for this post will be tentatively held on the last week of September to the first week of October. Candidates applying for this post should have a close eye on this page because as soon as the examination dates will be published by the Department on their official website, we will be updating it on this page.
HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017 Advertisement:
Overview, standing and Statistics of HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
|Job Type||State Government jobs|
Name of the Posts
|Constable (General Duty)|
|Total No. of Posts||5532 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||12/06/2017|
|Closing date for online application.||11/07/2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.hssc.gov.in|
|HSSC Constables Notification 2017||Get Notification Here|
|HSSC Constables Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
HSSC Constables cut off mark 2017
HSSC Constables Final Result 2017
|Check Result Here|
HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Constables (General Constables)||5532 Vacancies||Candidates must have passed 10+2 Exams with knowledge in Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.|
Application procedure for HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment:
Here are some guidelines for you as to how you can apply for the post:–
- Go to the official website “http://www.hssc.gov.in/” or click on the link that we have provided to you.
- You will be viewing the homepage of the Recruiting Department.
- From the page that you are viewing at the present moment, you need to find the announcement that has been updated by the Recruiting Department.
- You are to click on the particular announcement that has been made.
- You will be redirected to an another page.
- This page will be providing you with the link for the Official Recruitment Advertisement and also for the link to fill up the application form.
- You are to click on the link that is provided to apply for the Recruitment procedure.
- You will be shown the application form up on your screen.
- Fill up the form with all the details that are present in the original documents of yours.
- Attach all the relevant documents along with your application form.
- Now, when you are done with the above procedures just click on the “Submit” option.
Click Here for HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment Syllabus & Selection Process:
Post-Wise Details Of HSSC Constables Post:
|Post Name||Catagery||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Constable (General Duty)||Male||4500 Vacancies||Rs. 21,700/- Per Month|
|Constable (General Duty)||Female||1032 Vacancies||Rs. 21,700/- Per Month|
Eligibility for HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Constables post, applicants must be having these mentioned qualifications:
Age Criteria: As per Given Below –
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 25 Years.
Application fee: This fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank. The application fee structure stands as:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates)
- Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana Resident only)
- Rs. 25/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates)
- Rs. 13/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates)
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Exams with knowledge in Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
Selection Process of HSSC Constables General Duty Bharti Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit list of the given exam –
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Screening Test.
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Interview-cum-Personality Test.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date to apply: 12/06/2017
- Last Date to apply: 11/07/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 13/07/2017
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Get here the HSSC Advertisement.
Get here the HSSC Application.