HSSC Constables General Duty Admit Card 2017 – HSSC Constables Hall Ticket: A few days back, the department of Haryana Staff Selection Commission had published a new recruitment notification of 5532 candidates for the post of Constables (General Duty) which is been successfully completed. Now, there is an another announcement for the candidates who have applied for the post and given the mentioned application fees before the last date.
The notice for this post is that the admit card of the Screening test had been published by the department on their official website. Contenders for this post must download it before appearing for the exam as soon as possible from the official website or from the direct admit card link we have provided to them right here on this page.
HSSC Constables General Duty Admit Card 2017 – HSSC Constables Hall Ticket:
There is a very small notification published by the department of Haryana Staff Selection Board. The notification is that the admit card of the applied candidates for the post of Constables (General Duty) had been released by the department on their official website. Candidates coming for the exam must download it and carry it along with them at the time of examination. By instance, if any of the candidates fails to bring his/her admit card along with them in the examination hall, he /she will not be allowed to appear for the exam and as a result, his name will be shortlisted from the applied candidate’s list.
Click Here for the HSSC Constables General Duty Admit Card 2017 – HSSC Constables Hall Ticket – Link Will Be updated Soon.
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Head to the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission or just tap on the link provided to you i.e http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- After logging into the site, just at the middle of the page, you will find the notice for the various post where you will be getting the option to download your desired admit card.
- Found it? Click on that specific link that they have provided.
- You will be automatically redirected to another page from where you can download your admit card by putting your registration number and date of birth.
- Download and save it.
- Keep a printed copy of the saved filed.
- Carry this along with you on the date of the examination.
HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017 overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing and Statistics of HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
|Job Type||State Government jobs|
Name of the Posts
|Constable (General Duty)|
|Total No. of Posts||5532 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date for online application.||28.02.2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://www.hssc.gov.in/|
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti Syllabus
|Get Syllabus here|
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti cut off mark 2017
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti Final Result 2017
|Check Result Here|
Vcancies Details Of HSSC Constables Post:
|Post Name||Catagery||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Constable (General Duty)||Male||4500 Vacancies||Rs. 21,700/- Pere Month|
|Constable (General Duty)||Female||1032 Vacancies||Rs. 21,700/- Pere Month|
Important points to remember regarding HSSC Constables General Duty Admit Card 2017:
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to carry their respective admit card along with them in the time of examination.
- Candidates going to appear for the exam are hereby informed that the link provided to the admit card is active only for the limited period. So, they must download their card as quick as possible.
- Any difficulty regarding downloading the admit card, candidates may visit the official website of the Haryana SSC.