HSSC Admit Card 2017 – HSSC JE Fireman And Other Vacancies Hall Ticket 2017: The HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection commission) will now be starting their selection process for the Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer and many other Vacancies. All those applicants who have applied in this department for this post will now have to get ready with the admit card for this exam which is been now published by the department.
In this written exam which the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Department is soon going to take, all those applicants who have successfully applied through the online process are eligible to appear but with their respective admit card. As it is mandatory for the applicants to carry their admit card with them. So, applicants must be downloading their admit card before the exam. Applicants can download their admit card from the link which we provided here at the bottom or from the official web portal of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
HSSC vAdmit Card 2017:
Applicants who will be going for the exam without the admit card will be restricted from giving the exam and applicants keep this mind that the admit provided to them must not misplace because it is only the proof of their successful registration as well as the exam which they are going to give soon. Applicants looking for any of the details for this posts can visit the official website and check it from there.
How to Download HSSC Admit Card 2017:
Contenders can follow these steps to download their admit card –
STEP I: You will first have to explore the official website of the HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) which is hssc.gov.in.
STEP II: Then on the homepage, you will be getting the “Interview” section, you will have to go there.
STEP III: Now look for the notification of “Download Written Exam Admit Card”.
STEP IV: When you get that notification, you will are required to click on it.
STEP V: Now on the next page, you will have to enter your “Registration no.” and “Date Of Birth”.
STEP VI: Re-check the details you entered whether it is right or not.
STEP VII: When you submit the details on the new page your admit card will open.
STEP VIII: You will have to go to that page and from there, you will have to download your admit card as well as you can also take a hard copy of the Admit card from there.
HSSC Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of HSSC Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Govt Job|
|NAME OF THE POST||Fireman, Junior Engineer and etc.|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||302 Vacancies|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||hssc.gov.in|
|UHSR SR Demonstrator Result 2017||Click To Check|
Important Points To Be Kept In Mind While Going for HSSC Written Exam 2017 For Fireman Junior Engineer and Other Posts:
Applicants who will be going for the written test which the HSSC Department is soon going to take must note this points to avoid any mishappens in the exam hall.
- The written exam which is going to be taken by the HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) department for the Fireman, Junior Engineer, and other posts is very much important to get the job. So, applicants must not miss this exam because this is only the exam through which, applicants can prove their eligibility for the post they applied. After this, no other chance will be provided by the department to any of the applicants.
- All those applicants must carry their admit card with them while going for the exam because without the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- It is also important that all the applicants must be having their admit card downloaded as quickly as possible because, very soon, the link to download the admit card will be made inactive by the department.
- Along with the admit card, applicants also carry one Id proof with them.
- For any further updates or details regarding this posts, applicants follow this page.
Have your HSSC Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
Downlaod the Admit Card/Call Letter
|Junior Analytical Assistant||06 Vacancies|
|Accountant (ReAdvertisedd)||01 Vacancies|
|JuniorEngineerr (Civilf (Re-Advertised)||40 Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Horticulture)||04 Vacancies|
|Assistant Fire Station Officer||04 Vacancies|
|Other Many Vacancies||185 Vacancies|