HPU AE Recruitment 2017 – 154 Vacancies – Apply Before 31st August 2017: There’s a new recruitment update received from the Haryana Power Utilities Department for the recruitment of applicants for the Assistant Engineer (Civil/Engineer) Post. All those applicants who are interested in applying for this post and have pass GATE 2017 exam can apply through the offline process.
The Haryana Power Utilities Department had started accepting the application form from all those applicants who are interested in applying for this Assistant Engineer (Civil/Engineer) recruitment. Applicants will have to send the application form for this post through offline process from the official website i.e first of all, applicants who are looking to apply for this notification will first have to open the official website of the recruiting department and then will have to find out the application form for this notification and will have to take its hard. After filling up the form, applicants will have to send the form to the address provided in the notification.
|HPU AE Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|HPU AE Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|HPU AE Result 2017||Get From Here…|
HPU AE Recruitment 2017:
The Haryana Power Utilities Department had published a new recruitment notification for the recruitment of applicants in their department and to fill up 154 vacancies for the Assistant Engineer Post. All those applicants who have applied to this notification for this Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil) post, must have appeared for the GATE 2017 exam and have passed the exam. Applicants who fail the GATE 2017 exam will not be able apply for this post.
Click Here For – Vizag Steel Plant JT and FAT Admit Card 2017 – Vizag Steel Plant JT and FAT Hall Ticket 2017
HPU AE Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of HPU AE Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Haryana Power Utilities|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Job|
|NAME OF THE POST||Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil)|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||154 vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Haryana|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||Started|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||20th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||hpgcl.org.in.|
Application Procedure for HPU AE Recruitment:
The HPU AE Department will be accepting the application through online. All those candidates who are interested in applying for the HPU AE recruitment (Electrical and Civil) must be following this points to apply for this post –
- You will be first logging into this link hpgcl.org.in which is the official website of the recruiting department.
- After that on the right side “Latest News” section, you will be seeing the “Apply” link for the AE recruitment.
- When you get the “Apply” link, click on it.
- You will be provided with the application form for that post.
- All the applicants will have to take the hard copy of the application form.
- When you take the hard copy, you will have to fill up the form.
- Then you will have to attach the Xerox documents that have been asked.
- Pay the application fees.
Eligibility for HPU AE Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Specialist Officer post, candidates must have the below mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: Applicants must be of minimum 20 or maximum 40 in order to apply for this post.
Educational Qualifications: All the applicants must be having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from the recognized university.
Application Fees: Applicants will have to pay the application fees as per mentioned below –
- Applicants belong to general and Reserve Caste (Male) will have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees.
- Applicants belong to general and Reserve Caste (Female) will have to pay Rs 125/- as application fees.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 125/- as application fees.
- Applicants with Disabilities will not be paying any application fees.
Job Location: Haryana.
Selection Process Of the Candidates: All the candidates will be shortlisted by the department on the basis of the below exam –
- GATE 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 31st August 2017.