HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017 @ hppsc.hp.gov.in: The HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) recently updated their official web portal with the news to conduct the screening tests of all those applicants who have applied for the Assistant Professor and Medical Officer. Applied applicants of this exam need have the admit card with them in order to get access to the exam hall.
The admit card for this exam is being published by the department on their official website. Each and every applicant who will be going for this exam must be having their admit card downloaded and carried with them while going for the exam.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017:
The admit card for this post is published online by the HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Department). Applicants who had not yet downloaded the admit card must download it by going to the official website of recruiting department or you may log into the link provided by us at the very bottom o this page in order to download your admit card. For further details, read this full publication.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW Government Healthcare jobs 2017 – Upcoming Vacancies – Application form
Overall Standing & Statistics of HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POSTS: Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, and Many Other Vacancies.
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 298 Vacancies.
- LOCATION: Himachal Pradesh.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- EXAM TYPE: Screening Test, Interview Session & Document Verification.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
HPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The HPPSC Department had published the admit card of the screening test for the Assistant Professor and Medical Officer Posts. Applicants must be downloading their Admit Card for this exam through online from the official website. Applicants can follow these steps to download their admit card –
- First of all, click on the link provided which is the link to access the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Then at the left side of the page, you will be getting the “Admit Card” section, click on it.
- Now you will have to log into the website.
- Then select the post of admit card you want.
- Click on “Download Admit Card”.
- When you click on it, you have to enter your registration no.
- Now after entering your registration no, you will be diverted to the next page and where you will be getting your admit card.
- Now from there, download the admit card, take a hard copy of the admit card and keep it with you when you are going for the exam.
Get Your Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
|Medical Education Department||Assosiate Professor||01||Click here >>|
|Assistant Professor||02||Click here >>|
|Higher Education Department||Assistant Professor||204||Click here >>|
|Special Justice and Empowerment Department||Special Post Graduate Teacher||08||Click here >>|
|Health and Family Welfare||Medical Officer||26||Click here >>|
|Technical Education Department||Assosiate Professor||16||Click here >>|
|Assistant Professor||11||Click here >>|
|Information and Public Relation Department||Public Relation Officer/ Information Department||02||Click here >>|
|Industries Department||Mining Officer||01||Click here >>|
|Fisheries Department||Assistant directors of Fisheries||02||Click here >>|
|Town and Country Planning Department||Assistant Town Planning||01||Click here >>|
|Forestry Department||Himachal Pradesh Forest Service||08||Click here >>|
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the HPPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2017:
All those candidates to give the Screening Test which the HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) is going to take must keep this points in their mind to avoid any mishappens –
- At first, you must know this that while going for the exam, you must be having your admit card with you.
- Applicants without the admit card will not be entertained to sit for the exam and their application will also be canceled.
- Admit card provided to the candidates is the documents which prove the eligibility of the applicants for the exam they are going to give.
- Applicants looking for the further updates or details regarding the admit card can log into the official website of HPPSC.