HPBOSE Admit Card 2017 – Clerk Computer Operator and Various Vacancy Hall Ticket 2017 @ hpbose.org: The admit card of the written examination for the Clerk, Computer Operator and various other post has been finally published by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education ( HPBOSE) department on their official website. Applicants who have will be going for the exam must download the admit card and carry it along with them in the exam hall because without admit card, applicants will not be allowed sit for the exam hall and their application will also be made canceled by the recruiting department.
HPBOSE Admit Card 2017:
The admit card of the written examination for the Clerk, Computer Operator and various other posts are now made available by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education ( HPBOSE) department official website. All the applicants must download the admit card at the earliest and after downloading the admit card, carry it along with you in the exam hall. For more updates or any details, visit the official website or keep an eye on this page.
Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
HPBOSE Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All those applicants who have applied for the Computer Operator or the Clerk post in the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education ( HPBOSE) department will have to go for the written examination which the officials is soon going to conduct and in order to get access to that exam hall, applicants will have to download and carry the admit card along with them in exam hall which the department had recently published on their official website. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of the department by following the steps which we mentioned below –
STEP I: First of all, log into the official website by just following the link we provided i.e hpbose.org.
STEP II: After when you are on the official website, go to the “Notification” section.
STEP III: After when you click on it, you will be taken to the next page where you see the various notifications.
STEP IV: Then look for the admit card notification regarding the Clerk or computer Assistant post.
STEP V: When you get it, click on it.
STEP VI: Then on the next page, you will be asked to enter the registration details.
STEP VII: After when you enter it and submit it, on the new page, you admit card will be seen to you.
STEP VIII: Now you may download it and you can also take a hard copy of it.
Overall Standing & Statistics of HPBOSE Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education ( HPBOSE).
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Computer Operator, Clerk etc.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 216 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Himachal Pradesh.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: hpbose.org.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Notified Soon.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the HPBOSE Written Test 2017:
All those applicants who will be going for the exam are informed to note this below mentioned points in order to not make any mistake in exam hall which will cancel your paper. The points are mentioned below –
- The first and the most important thing of this exam is the attendance. Applicants who have applied for the post will compulsory have to appear for this exam. Applicants who will be failing to do so will be get shortlisted from the post and their application will also be made canceled by the department.
- The next comes the admit card. It is the most vital thing for candidates if he/she goes for any exam. It is the prove allocated to them which shows the eligibility for the exam they are going to give.
- Applicants failing to show their admit card to the examiner in the exam hall will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Applicants going for the Interview Exam conducted by the HPBOSE department must carry one ID Proof along with them in the exam Hall.
- For more updates about this post, candidates keep in touch with this page or they may also bookmark this page.