Haryana DMER Result 2017 – Senior Resident Professor and Other Post Merit List – Cut off Marks 2017: The list of the shortlisted candidates has been finally made out for all those candidates who have applied for the Professor, Tutor and Senior Resident post. On the basis of the list published by the department on this exam, the candidates will be selected for the post. So, every candidate must check the result and get ready for the next exam.
The recruiting department i.e Directorate Medical Education and Research Department of Haryana has mentioned on their official recruitment notification that all those candidates who have applied before 21st June 2017 for this notification will be get shortlisted by the recruiting department on the basis of their academic merit list and after that, there will be the interview session arranged for all those candidates who applied for the post and on the basis of the performance of the candidates in this interview session, candidates will be selected for the post and that shortlist has been now published by the recruiting department on their official website. All those candidates who applied for the post are informed that they can now check the result from the official website and after that, the one who has been selected by the department must prepare for the interview session which is the next and the last exam.
Haryana DMER Result Result 2017
All those candidates who have applied through the offline process in the Directorate Medical Education and Research Department of Haryana for any one of the posts like Professor, Tutor and Senior Resident will be very much happy to know that the department had now published the list containing the names of the candidates who have got qualified for the next round of exam which is interview test. All the candidates must check the list and get ready for the interview.
CLICK HERE FOR Government Healthcare jobs
Overall Standing & Statistics of Haryana DMER Result 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Directorate Medical Education and Research Department of Haryana.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Professor, Tutor and Senior Resident.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 148 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Haryana.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: dmerharyana.org.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Over.
Step to check the Haryana DMER Result 2017:
You can follow up this steps in order to check the list containing the names of the shortlisted candidates which the officials had recently published –
- First of all, log into the official website of the Department which is dmerharyana.org.
- After that when you log into the official website of the department, you will have to look for the “What’s New” section of that page.
- When you move to that section, you will have to search for a list of the selected candidates which the department had recently published.
- After when you get the notification, click on it.
- Then you will be diverted to the new page.
- On that next page, you will be seeing the “Check Result” option.
- After when you get it, click on it.
- Then you will be again redirected to the next page from where you will be getting the list published by the recruiting authority.
- Look for your name.
- Download the result and take a hard copy of it.
Selection Process For Haryana DMER Recruitment 2017:
In this notification, the Department has mentioned that they will be recruiting candidates on the basis of their performance in the exam they will be taking and the shortlist which the authority will be publishing.
- The department has mentioned that at first there will be the be shortlisting of the candidates and that shortlisting will be done by the recruiting department on the basis of the academic merit list and the previous work experience of all the candidates.
- After the shortlisting process, the result will be made by the department and when it will be officially published, the department will be calling all the selected candidates for the interview session. This will be the type of Oral test by qualifying which, candidates can easily get the job.
Haryana DMER Merit List:
As there is the shortlisting of the candidates on the basis of their academic career, so there will be no cut off marks published by the recruiting department and selection will be totally on the merit list which the department will publish. All the candidates are informed that they will be shortlisted by the recruiting department on the basis of the merit list which the department had recently published. Candidates can check the merit list published by the recruiting department from the official website or from the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page.
Post Wise Result Download Link:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Result Status|
|Assistant Professor||27 Posts||Download Result|
|Associate Professor||29 Posts||Download Result|
|Professor||20 Posts||Download Result|
|Senior Resident||56 Posts||Download Result|
|Tutor||15 Posts||Download Result|
|Lady Medical Officer||01 Post||Download Result|