Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Recruitment: Formed on 1st May, 1960, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSERB) is a Gujarat government-owned body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s higher educational system takes.
The main function of this organization to look after the academics, conducting examinations, and research and development. It’s main academic task is to look after the preparation of the syllabus for secondary schools and recommendation of textbooks that are to be taught in the Government schools.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Recruitment
In this page, you will get to know all the recruitment procedure that are undertaken by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. You will get to see a list of job opportunity that we have put forward for you to apply for any of the job vacancies but at first you must read the official recruitment advertisement that is published so as to have a clear idea of the requirements that are wanted in a candidate to fill up the vacany seat for the job vacancy.
List of Job Vacancies offered by the GSERB:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Last Date||Link|
|Shikshan Sahayak Bharti||
|…||10.02.2017||Click here >>|
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Recruitment2017 eligibility criteria:
Age Limit: Generally the age criteria is a candidate with a minimum of 21 years of age to a maximum of 39 years of age can apply for the any of the vacancies. Check out the recruitment advertisement to have a clear idea of the age limit that is fixed for the candidates to apply for the job vacancies. The age relaxations will be applicale as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Inorder to apply for any of the post you must complete your Graduation degree. To know the exact educational requirements that is required for a candidate to apply for the post, you must be checking the official advertisement that is published by the authority.
Application Fee: Check the official notification of the authority to know the application fee structure that is required to officially enroll your name for the post that you want to apply for.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be based on the rules and regulations that will be decided by the recruiting authority i.e the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. Generally, the selection procedure includes:
- Written examination
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview session.
Application Procedure: To apply for any of the job vacancies that are undertaken by the GSERB, you must follow these steps in order to submit your application form:
If the submission process is online,
- Log in the official website of the GSERB through this website (http://www.gserb.org/) OR click on the link that we have provided to you in each of the recruitment notification.
- Now you are in the official website of the GSERB.
- Search for the post that you want to apply under the “Notice Board” Section.
- On finding it, click on the link that is provided to you.
- Now fill up the prescribed application form that is provided to you by the recruiting authority.
- Without committing any errors fill the application form, mention all the details correctly.
- Attach all the necessary scanned documents along with your photocopy.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ option.
If the submission process is Offline,
- Follow 1-4 steps mentioned in the online application process.
- Download the prescribed application form for the post.
- Without committing any errors fill up the application form, mentioning all the details correctly.
- Now attach all the photocopies of the necessary documents and also your photograph and send it to the postal address which is mentioned in the recruitment notification.