GPSC MO Result 2017 – GPSC Medical Officer Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017: After the conduction of the selection procedure, we have come to the last stage of Recruitment Procedure. Talking about the last stage, the declaration of the results of the selection procedure. Through this publication of the Naukrihelpers, you will be able to know that the result has been declared by the Authorities of the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission). If you have been waiting long for this news then We guess this good news did put a smile on your face. The GPSC department had finally come up with the result of the written exam that had been conducted by the Gujarat Public Service Commission Department earlier. All those contenders who have gone for the exam and have given the exam will be having their eye on this page. To all those applicants who have been waiting eagerly to know the result that has been published by the Authorities, by now you must have got to know that the Gujarat Public Service Commission has published the result. This declaration of the result is done by the Authorities up in their official web portal that is the GPSC. If you are one of the applicants appearing for selection procedures that were conducted then, read the further section of this publication to get the further details and then the actual thing, to check the result that has been published.
GPSC MO Result 2017:
Applicants for this Recruitment Procedure can be checking for the result of theirs from the Official web portal of the Gujarat Public Service Commission. To guide you through the official web portal, you can be following the procedures that we have mentioned here in this publication. Those guidelines mentioned will be helping you to check the result that has been published by the Authorities from the GPSC Department. You have been also provided with the direct links to check the result, click on the link provided for the post that you have applied for by submitting the application form and you will be redirected to the result page.
This publication will be helping you to know the cut-off mark that has been decided by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission, this mark has been followed by the Authorities in shortlisting of the applicants from the written examination procedure. You can also be able to check the Merit List that has been published. So scroll down this publication and read through the portions mentioned.
Expectation of the GPSC Medical Officer Result 2017:
The applicants can be expecting the result to be published by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission for the post of Medical Officer very shortly. You can stay in touch with us through the “comment” section that is present at the very bottom of this web page and regular check this publication to know the date of the publication of the Result by the GPSC Department. The exact date for the result of the written exam eam has been not been puiblished. Applicants can expect the result/merit list to be published by the officials before 2 months from the exam.
GPSC MO Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POST: Medical Officer
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1693 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Gujarat
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Click Here to Check Result|
|Medical Officer||1693 Vacancies||Click Here >>|
Steps To Check GPSC MO Result 2017:
The steps that you can follow so as to check the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Gujarat Public Service Commission. The procedures are:
- In the first step, log in to the official web portal of the GPSC Department.
- The page that you will re-directed to will be the homepage of the Recruiting Body.
- You will be finding the “Latest New” section in the center of the page.
- From here look for the announcement that has been made to check the result that has been published by the Authorities of the GPSC for the post of Medical Officer.
- You need to click on the announcement to carry on with the other steps that are mentioned.
- When you click on the announcement, you will be shown a different page.
- Now click on the link to the post that has been provided for the which you applied.
- You will be shown the result.
Selection Process of the GPSC MO Recruitment 2017:
The shortlisting of the applicants for the posts of Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Sub Inspector and various other vacancies was conducted on the basis of two procedures and they are:
- Written Examination.
Applicants can get the details about the selection procedure from the below section –
- Written Examination: The written examination was one of the procedures that were adopted by the Authorities to shortlist the applicants for the post of Medical Officer. Applicants will be getting shortlisted from this selection procedure if only he/she is obtaining the minimum mark that has been decided by the Authorities of the GPSC. Well, if you are not having the marks that is mentioned then you will not be allowed to appear for the further round of selection procedures.
- Interview: The Interview session will be conducted by the Authorities of the GPSC Department after the written examination procedure is over. GPSC Authorities will be shortlisting you if you are found absolutely fit enough to appear for the post that you have applied for.
Cut Off Mark For the GPSC MO Recruitment 2017:
Cut Off Mark is the decision of the Gujarat Public Service Commission Authorities, where a minimum mark would be decided to shortlist the applicants from the selection procedures. The minimum mark that has been decided must be scored by each and every of the applicants for the post of Medical Officer so as to be eligible to appear for the next round of selections. Only if the candidate who is scoring the minimum mark or more than the mark that has been decided, he/she will be shortlisted to be one of those to attend the selection procedure.
Merit List For the GPSC MO Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who will be found scoring the more than the minimum mark that has been decided will be able to view their names or registration numbers up here in the first merit list. Only the names that will be appearing on the merit list will be the ones to appear for the selection procedure will be conducted further. The final merit list will be containing the names or registration number of those applicants who will be actual ones to fill up the vacant seats. Well, if you are wanting to know as to what will be the Department will be publishing in the merit list, you can click on the link that will be provided here very shortly.
Click Here to check the Merit List:
|Post Name||Click Here to Check Merit List|
|Medical Officer||Click Here >>|