GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 – GPSC MO SI AE Hall Ticket 2017 @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in: The GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) Department has published the written exam Admit card for the Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer and Sub Inspector Post.
If you have successfully applied for the above mentioned post then its time for them to have their admit card downloaded which is for the written exam which the department will be taking to check the eligibility of all those applicants who have applied for the posts. The admit card will be get downloaded from the official website by following the steps we provided in the below or you may wait for the direct link which we will be updating here soon. To know more about this post, read the further section of this publication.
- 1 GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
- 2 GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 3 Overall Standing & Statistics of GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Selection Process Which The GPSC Medical Officer Department Will Undertake:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the GPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017:
- 6 Get Your Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
As you all know that the department publishes the admit card in order to know their eligibility for that post while they are appearing for the exam. So, any one of the applicants who forget to carry this admit card in the exam hall or whose admit card is misplaced then, he/she will not be allowed to give this exam.
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
If you haven’t downloaded your admit card of the written exam which the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service commission) Department will be taking, then follow these steps to download it –
STEP I: In order to download your admit card, you must be first logging into the official website of GPSC Department through this link i.e gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
STEP II: When you log into the official website, at the middle of the page you will be getting the “Latest News” section.
STEP III: When you get that section, move your cursor there and look for the notification regarding the GPSC MO, SI & AE recruitment Admit Card.
STEP IV: When you get this Admit Card Download notification, you will have to click on it.
STEP V: Now you are automatically taken to the another page where your ‘Registration No. & Date Of Birth” will be asked.
STEP VI: You will have to enter that.
STEP VII: Then after you submit the details correctly, you will be taken to the another page where your admit card will be generated.
STEP VIII: Go to that page and from there, download your admit card and take a hard copy of it.
Overall Standing & Statistics of GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Sub Inspector & etc.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 2481 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Gujarat.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam & Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Selection Process Which The GPSC Medical Officer Department Will Undertake:
The selection process will be very much tough and there will be the two exams to be taken to test the applicant’s eligibility and qualified candidates will be given this job. All the applicants must not forget this that the department will be recruiting huge number of applicants i.e 2481 and for this, there will be very low cut off marks in order to shortlist huge applicants. So, applicants must not miss any exam. The two exams which the department will take to recruit applicants are –
- The selection process will be starting from the written Exam. All those applicants who have applied for any of this notification will have to appear for this exam and after passing this, they will be qualified for the next.
- The next comes the Interview test where all those applicants who have passed the written test are to called and along with this, the department will also be doing the document verification test which will be the final exam and after this tests, the department will be publishing the merit list and the applicant’s whose name will be on that merit list will be called for this exam.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the GPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017:
If you are new to this recruitment notification i.e Gujarat Public Service Commission department for Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer and Sub Inspector Posts and will be going for the test which is going to be commenced by the recruiting department soon, then you must keep this points in their minds –
- At first, you must know this that this is the prelim exam taken by the department to test the eligibility as well as the educational status of the applicants and the applicants who will be passing this exam will be called for the next.
- Now to give the exam, it is necessary for all the applicants to have their admit card with them because, without the admit card, you are restricted to enter the exam hall.
- All the applicants who will go for this exam must carry one Id proof with them and the details are given in the Id Card must match with the details of the admit card.
- All the applicants must be reporting the exam hall before 1 Hour from the exam.
- The admit card is the mandatory documents provided to the applicants which prove the eligibility of the applicants who will be going for the exam.
- Any of the candidates facing any problem in this post can inform us by writing it on the comment box and we will be providing our best in solving it out.
Get Your Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
|Post Name||Admit Card Download Status|
|Medical Officer||Get Here|
|Social Welfare Officer||Get Here|
|Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector||Get Here|
|Police Inspector||Get Here|
|Gujarat Engineer Service||Get Here|
|Assistant Engineer||Get Here|